Introduction

Before you start reading the rest of this fanfiction...

I just want to clarify for those who might find the plot and the story familiar that I had first posted this on livejournal under the username 'ra*****_l****r'. (Of course, the asterisks isn't part of the username. I just used it to keep the username unknown since its embarrassing. I've never thought I had the gayest username until two days later after I had made the account. It was a gay slang for a really naughty sex act afterall and I didn't know I was having a pornsite type of username on lj. )

Anyway, I had abandoned the journal for three years now and had just came across it again recently so I decided to re-post everything here on wattpad. The contents of the journal was privated already and I'm solely using wattpad for my stories in the present (though the account still exists). I'm just clarifying for those who had read it before...

...If ever there was anyone out there who actually bothered reading my shitty fanfics...

So...

I'm re-writing and improving this fanfic to the best that I can. This was my very first published fanfic after all and I don't want it to just die and be forgotten somewhere...

Mmmmm~?!

Another crappy paranormal story from me~!?

~Kim-chan