Ferocious

Wilbur Pov 

I storm out of the room holding chip going to our chest room to get a notch apple. The reason for this- Since our children our the 1st kids born on this server not much can heal them except for notch Apple's so when Casino was born I went all over the world traveling for 5 months to get a stack of notch apples. 

Thankfully they don't get hurt much so we still have 38 apples left.

 "Wait Wilbur -" I hear my father Philza Minecraft followed by my adopted brother Techno. "No" is all I say before I make it to the living room.

I look and see quackity tied up with Jack watching him. "Let him go" I say menacingly with Cassie and Poker going to untie Their mom.

Quackity looks up and pales. He sees our son bleeding in my hands. The moment he is untied he comes up to me as Techno and Phil enter the room.

 "What happened" he says looking at our son. "Techno happens" and he stops to glare at the him. 

The glare is menacing and and clearly surprised them. To me it looks hot as fuck.

But I'm getting off topic right now I need to worry about Chip no matter how hot he is.

We walk into our enchanting room to get ready to heal chip.

Authors note - I love you guys cause I just hit 8.4K meaning I have to update but did you have to do it so fast?. I have a list of ships I need to read and I haven't started it. Bai~