Where Are My Memories?

Ebonys P.O.V.

In a dark dence forest, lurking around was a young girl. I was curious on what she was doing out here so I went up to her. She looked like she was around fourteen or fifteen years old, she had long wavy black hair that went half way down her back. She looked like she was wearing some kind of uniform. I went up to her.

"Umm excuse me, where are your parents?" I asked.

She turned unexpectedly and started crying.

"I don't have any parents, they died when I was little"

"What's your name then?"

Still sobbing she managed to say her name. "My name is Musk. what's your name?" She asked

I guess I never really thought about that, why was i here? Why I can't remember anything? Why I can't remember my name?

"I can't remember it" I said confused.

"Well about that. The reason you can't remember your name is because they erased your memory. Your name is Ebony."

They, what did she mean by they. Who did she mean by they. Also how come she knows my name, who is she.

"Who are they and how do you know my name?"

"Well their the men in the white lab coats and as far as your name, you will find out in time"

"Men in the white lab coats" I mumbled to myself.

"Wait, where are you going? Are you just going to leave me like this?" She cried out louder.

"I'm going to go find the men in the white lab coats and as far as you go, don't you have any other family member you can go live with?" I yelled back.

"You won't be able to find the men in the white lab coats and no I don't, my other family is dead also"

I could hear hear starting to cry louder and heavier. I had no other choice.

"So I guess your coming with me then and why won't I be able to find the men in the white lab coats?"

"Because they are excellent at hiding not only themselves but everyone and everything else."

"How come you know my name too?"

She looked worried and she was hesitant on telling me.

"I umm can't tell you yet because you will die. It is umm way to much then you can handle right now.

I just felt a cold hard metal thing collide with the back of my head and I remember falling to the ground, before my eyes shut I notices Musk running away and getting chased by some men in white lab coats. 'Its them' I thought to my self. And then out cold.