🦧

Maybe I should try and text him to cheer him up. Or would I just be a bother? Fuck it

2:53pm [Phoebe] Hey Lvèri. I was just checking in on you, how are you feeling?
*seen*

Too soon I guess. I'll try and comfort him again tomorrow. Hopefully everything is okay with him and his mom.
THE NEXT DAY

1:04pm [Phoebe] Hey again, I just wanna make sure you're okay. I hope you're mom is also doing better.❤️
...

Phoebe waiting for a couple minutes hoping for a response, but a response never came. Until almost an hour later she heard a ding coming from her cell.
Ugh just my mom. I really thought it was going to be Lvèri? Pathetic
Walking away from her phone she went back to cleaning until she heard another ding.
Probably just my mom replying back, I'll just check later. Or is it? Whatever I'm almost done cleaning anyways a quick glance won't hurt.
Phoebe decided to check the message, and to her surprise it was a message from Lvèri.

2:43pm [Lvèri] Hey

Just a "hey"?? I guess that's better than being left on seen. I'll just ask him if he's okay for the second time.

2:49pm [Phoebe] Lvèri!! It's nice to hear from you, how are you?
...
3:34pm [Lvèri] I'm okay. About my mother, she passed

Oh shit. What the hell am I supposed to respond to that? Thats terrible. No amount of pity that I give him will make anything better.

3:45pm [Phoebe] Lvèri... I know that probably nothing that I say can make you feel any better, but I'm truly sorry to hear that. If you're feeling lonely you can always talk to me about anything. My condolences ❤️
4:03pm [Lvèri] Thank you, it actually does mean a lot. But I could use some company right now, you busy?