21.

I swear this red dress will be the fucking death of me

Well, maybe not the dress, but the girl who's wearing it...

I could barely take my eyes off of her the whole night, my hands are basically itching to touch her in any kind of way at this point.

Today has been an absolute dream. We woke up in the morning, had some breakfast together as we talked about sweet nothings, then I left for the concert, only to be reunited with her just a few hours later.

I introduced her to a bunch of people which I'm sure was a lot for her, but these are my friends, they're important to me so I couldn't help but gush over her to them.

Everyone seemed to like her a lot, even though she was pretty quiet, but I know it was only because of the nerves kicking in around all these new people.

The show was a blast as well, I missed being on stage and it was fun to feel the energy up there after such a long time.

Again, I couldn't help myself and had to make that about her a little bit as well, doing that cheesy speech and dedicating the song to her.

Cash had told me Sweet Creature was Elizabeth's favourite song on the album, I was nagging her before the show to the point she got so annoyed she finally gave in and told me.

Thank you, Cash.

It honestly wasn't a big surprise to me, and I guess it wouldn't be a big surprise either if I said I thought about her a lot when I wrote that song.

And when I say a lot, I mean a lot.

It was one of the first songs I wrote for the album and it holds a very special place in my heart as well.

Anyway, I couldn't wait to see her after the show, even though I knew she'd most likely be pissed at me for making a scene...

I think my words meant more to her than the fact I put her into the centre of the attention like that though, her cried out eyes made that much clear.

She seems to cry a lot in my presence lately, I'm honestly not sure if I'm doing everything right...

If I think about it though, she's always been pretty emotional, despite the fact I know how embarrassed it makes her feel to break down in front of someone like that.

I just wish she wouldn't feel so embarrassed about it when she's with me...

There's nothing wrong with being vulnerable, in fact it's what makes any kind of relationship real. I don't like seeing her cry, but I want her to feel comfortable enough around me to the point she knows it's okay to do so.

I want her to feel as comfortable all the time as she is right now, in this club, sitting in our booth, leaning a little into my side as she plays with the lemon from her drink in a carefree way.