.💌. four

"lee donghyuck? in love? that's impossible." jaehyun was surprised by what the male just said. "with who?"

jaehyun stood up from his seat, stopping donghyuck from answering. "gotta go. i'll be back." he ran away to the counter as two new customers came in the cafe.

donghyuck immediately recognized the first one who was holding the door for the other woman.

'that must be kyujin then. she is so pretty and looks like a nice girl.. why can't i be like her?'

"oh hey donghyuck, this is kyujin! didn't expect to see you here." mark smiled as he flipped his hair, waved at donghyuck and went back to chatting with kyujin.

donghyuck, feeling down right when he saw mark with another girl did not bother to wave back. he just looked away, wiping his eyes for a split second and pretended to continue with his work.

"yah, what is up with donghyuck today?" mark sighed and fixed his coat.

"maybe he just doesn't like me. i'm sorry." kyujin pouted at mark, as he patted her head softly.

"no don't worry, what do you want? i'll just pay for it, my treat." mark distracted kyujin.

donghyuck just couldn't take it anymore. he stood up, took all of his things, he didn't care if they were messy. he then bolted out of the place like he was chased by a bunch of zombies, while still avoiding eye contact with mark.

"lee donghyuck!" jaehyun called back. no answer. the male was already gone.

"ay, this little kid is so immature." jaehyun jokingly sighed at mark and his date. "sorry about my brother, he's so annoying."

mark just giggled and held kyunjin's hand. they were so happy. he didn't care. "i'll take whatever she wants."

donghyuck almost got caught peaking through the glass windows by his brother. his eyes were on a specific table. he just stared, donghyuck didn't even know what was up with himself.

mark stood up, then he hugged kyujin.

"lee donghyuck." jaehyun said right behind him, making the male flinch and turn back.

"w-what are you doing here? isn't your shift still going?" donghyuck tried to change the topic while avoiding jaehyun's glare at him.

"what were you looking at?" jaehyun did not answer donghyuck's question.

"uh, uh nothing..?" the younger whistled and walked away, leaving his brother there to catch up to him. his face was red as a tomato, because of a person, and that person is mark lee.

donghyuck arrived at his dorm, his hair and clothes all messed up after going to the arcade with his brother.

'ugh, there goes this month's check.'

he flopped down the comfy bed and went on his phone. after a while of scrolling, he stare at a post that caught his attention.

onyourm__ark : me and kyu are dating !! 💗

[picture] [picture]

both of the pictures were him and kyujin showing affection and love to each other. donghyuck can do it too, why didn't mark choose him? after all, he's just a normal boy who's not that smart nor pretty. kyujin is obviously a better choice, but why does he still feel upset about it?

haechanahceah : congrats. 23m

jeongjaehyun : why tf you so dry? 5m

donghyuck sighed. he didn't ask for jaehyun to be his brother, but it already happened. donghyuck just charged his phone, laid back and started snoring softly.

you have one new notification

onyourm__ark : is this you, donghyuck?