My Family

Do you guys wanna know about my siblings? (I got a lot so no worries). 

Sapphire: She's my murder buddy. (kidding I never killed anyone) Sapphire is very fierce and crazy. No offense to my sis. All of my sibs and I have jewelry with our stones. Sapphire has sapphire earrings. It's really cute. She's 15

Citrine: My book-worm sister. Did you know that she read Shadow and Bone in one day? She's twins with Sapphire, so she's also 15. Trina is super nice unless a boy comes her way. She looooooooooooves Red Queen. Her charm is a pin with 6 pearls, with a tiny citrine. 

Jade: The poet. Her Wattpad account has a book with poems. Only a few. She loves gold and green, even though her Crystal Rose house has green and silver I think. Jade is 15 and likes peanut butter cups. Her lucky charm is jade bracelets. She got all of the colors of jade. Pink, green, golden, you name it. 

Emerald: Loves Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. She read on the day our house burned down. I can't really say much about her, but she's alright. Em is 14, one year older than me. Her piece of jewelry is an emerald necklace. The emerald reminds me of a teardrop.

Topaz: The K-pop girl. Blackpink, BTS, Itsy, Twice, and Girls Generation are some examples. 14 years-old. She's going through this weird teenager stage, unlike my other sibs. If I keep talking about her, I'll probably sleep so I'm not continuing. Topaz has a ring. The band is made of gold with a round topaz on the top.

Amber: My twin! We love to write. (Even though her Wattpad account has no works) She's the same age as me. 13. She has glasses made of amber. Amber is SUPER cautious about her glasses. She wipes them and makes sure that no speck of dust remains. Amber places them on the desk so slowly so she doesn't break them. That's her token.

I hope you enjoyed learning about my siblings!