Meeting the Team

I've always loved watching volleyball, But I hate playing it. The way the players move and hit is nothing short of spectacular. I know my body could never move the way they do, but even though I liked watching them play, I never could, I never had a reason. I always had to be doing homework or studying for the next big test, but one day I had an idea that would change my entire high school experience at Karasuno.

(Time skip)

I find myself standing outside the Karasuno gym ready to go in and meet the team. I step inside the gym and immediately all eyes are on me. I felt like a small puppy compared to some of these people. I'm not that short, I'm 5'7, but some of them were like over 6 feet!

"Hello...My name is Y/n." I said in a shaky voice.

"My, you look amazing!" A boy with black spiky hair, and a yellow highlight hanging on his forehead said in an energetic voice. He was the shortest out of everyone, but he looked cool and fun to be around.

"Don't mind him. Why are you here y/n?" Another boy said with short black hair. he looked older than the other boy and way more serious.

"I'm the new team manager."

"Oh! really?" He said surprised.

"Yeah....is that a problem?"

"No, I'm just surprised we already have-"

"What he means is we're happy to have new help!" A silver haired boy said while he elbowed the black haired boy in the stomach. He was about my height, and he looked nice despite what he just did, I guess. "After practice everyone will introduce themselves to you, Okay?" He said with a smile.

"Okay." I say with a nod.

(Time skip)

"Okay everyone practice is over!" The boy with short black hair yelled.

"But before you leave we have to tell y/n our names!" the silver haired boy added.

Silver hair boy made them get into a circle and say their names. Starting with the first years and going up from there.

(Time skip to Asahi's because I am not writing all of that, and I'm sure ya'll know all the characters.)

"Hello, My name is Asahi Azumane, and I'm a wing spiker and the team's Ace." He says in a low shy voice. My jaw drops. He. Is. Gorgeous! He has the most beautiful long hair, and it looks well kept. His voice sounds like an angel, and I already feel the butterflies in my stomach just from this one sentence.

"Y/n do you want to introduce yourself?" Suga says with a smirk.

"S-sure." My mind was still cloudy from Asahi. "My name is Y/n, and I'm the new team manager, and I'm happy to help this team. Y-you all seem really nice."

"Some more than others." Daichi shot Tsukishima a scary look. Like a dad scolding his child.

"I'm not as bad as hot head over there." He pointed to Kageyama.

"What did you-" Kageyama started to get up before Suga pulled him down and said, "I think it's finally time for everyone to go home."

"Agreed" Daichi said.

Everyone walked out of the gym and I really got a good look at Asahi. He was definitely taller than me and pretty muscular. God, I already got a crush and it's my first day.