Sam xAaron

One day when Sam got home to the house that was shared with Aaron, Sam's best friend (or more 😉), Aaron had prepared dinner for them both. But all Sam could think about was Aaron eating something else.
"So how was work today?" Aaron said with a meaning tone.
"Good," Sam said while giving Aaron a deep look up and down.
"That's good!" Aaron said unbothered "You seem a little out of it, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine," Sam said still starring "But aren't you hungry for something a little more filling than dinner?"
"W-what?" Aaron said looking confused now noticing the huge bulge in Sam's pants. "Um, what do you mean?"
"You know what I want" Sam said demandingly. "Get down Kitten."
"Y-yes Daddy!" Aaron said practically begging.
"Good boy~"
As Aaron got on his knees Sam said "Open it with your mouth."
"Yes Daddy." Aaron but the zipper of Sam's pants and pulled it down, revealing the biggest most erect cock Aaron's ever seen, He peered up to Sam looking down at Aaron with anticipation.
"Hurry up Kitten."
"Y-yes!" Aaron began to lick Sam's gargantuan dick from base to tip and put it in his mouth as deep as bearable.
"You know you can go deeper than that." Aaron looked up pitifully, as he did so Sam shoved his head down forcefully. Aaron began to tear up from the pain of deep throating Sam's huge member. Sam looked down pleasured and playfully. Aaron started giving Sam the best, most thorough blow job she'd ever received. Aaron's warm wet move and tight throat encased Sam's thick dick, almost making Sam cum deep down Aaron's throat. But the pleasure was practically edging Sam. As a result Sam's only solution was to throat fuck Aaron a deep as she could finally being able to cum leaving Aaron with semen deep down his throat and I'm his mouth forcing him to swallow. As Aaron backed off of Sam's lap and wiped his mouth he said.
"Was that enough?"
"Not quite."
"Ok," Aaron said calmly and stood walking over to the wall, followed by Sam getting erect again. "Again we go"...

To be continued