Baarish !

Continued from nowadays episde,SaiRat return from Hospital.Pakhi & Kaku return with Chavannis ...🙃 As we want some privacy.

Now both SaiRat are together,Virat is driving back to Chavan Niwas ...

Its so greeenery everywhere outside, which is giving relief to eyes ... slowly slowly rainwater drops are adding beauty in this scenario, smell of mud ...and cool winds ...soft melody from radio and them together givinng both of them goosebumps !

"Rukiye Virat " Sai excitedly stopped him.

"Kya hua ..." he asked.

"Baarish ..." she excitedly said opens the gate and ran out and widening her arms start swirling round...Feeling the rain. And him staring at her with 404 volt smile...totally in love !!!
He came outside and still gazing at her from far....

"Virat Sir ....aaaiye na ..." She call him while dancing and having fun in rain.

"Idhar aaiye na" she pulled him with his arm and start dancing with him...and him showing his battesi ,and still his eyes  is fixed on her face...

Their arms are clutched swirling cutely ...giggling and dancing whole heartedly ...they're looking out of this world !
After dancing she rest her head on his chest left side ....she can hear his heartbeats , she snuggles a lil and kept her hand on his chest , he smiles and wrapped his arms around her back and caressed her wet hair.

Both of them get wet completely, they forget all the problems ...tension surrounding them ...At this moment the satisfaction they have is unexpressable no interruption,JUST THEM !

After sometime they broke hug, He cupped her face,and forward his step towards her....the gently he held her shoulder and lean towards her face... she also lean , ...his focus is on a droplet which travel from her cheek to lips... because of his intense gazing on her lips ...her cheeks turned red,she is blushing and shying ...She closes her eyes. He come more close...he can feel her heavy breathing , Slowly and gently he touced his lips to her ! He also closes his eyes . . . Time stopped just them forgetting all the worries and filling each other with positivity of their love ...after sometime they broke kiss and touch their foreheads...

They open their eyes ...he smiles at her ...she shyly smile back !

"Aanchuuu"she sneeze

" God Bless You ! Kaha tha mene baarish mein mat bheego par nhi tumhe to sunni hi nhi hai..." He said

" kay aapne kab bola ...mujhe kyu daant rahe ..." she pouted cutely

" achcha to kya mene bola 'Virat sir aaiye na aaiye na' tumhi keh rhi thi "he mimicked

"Achcha to kisne kaha tha yaha aake romance karne ke liye ab aap ko har baat mein ye sab sujhta hai to mein kya karu..." she said

" ha to jo bhi ho chalo ghar bimar ho jaogi .... ghar jaake soup banata hun tumhare liye  ...." he tried to divert topic

She smile at him...

Both of them return to their home ! 💕

_________________/\__________________

THANK YOU FOR READING

- Do Vote If You Liked It ! 🙆‍♀️

- Do Share ur opinion about it !💁‍♀️

- Ignore Grammatical Mistake and Typos ! 🙇‍♀️

- THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ! 💆‍♀️

_______________________________

YOURS
A.K 💕