47

______________________

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 2:12 🏙

since nobody really knew legacy was home, he been gon all day seeing his homies and reuniting with people so i was home still preparing for tomorrow

i haven't had a special christmas since the christmas nana was born. when we had our "parents".

"naenae! charlie brown is on!" iyus said pulling my hand towards the living room.

"okay okay" i said swiping my phone off the counter and taking her hand into the living room.

i sat her next to me and she pulled a cover over the both of us as the show came back from commercial.

she giggled as charlie ran towards the football lucy was holding.

as the show continued, i zoned out and the show was a background to my thoughts.

i was soon to be 26. i wanna quit stripping before im 28/ 29 so i can focus on starting my actual life and moving more into adulthood.

i always wanted to be a designer and have my own brand, settle down and have a kid or 2. iyus and naijer are what i would want my kids to be like.

and i would name my clothing brand, "heavenli".

i can't keep day dreaming about it forever, i'm gonna have to start my dream soon. and i most definitely wanna start with moving out this building and buying a house and a little bit of land.

so i could leave my brother and if i have kids, something. so they could start their lives a little easier.

i'll quit in exactly 1 month from now, january 24th.

that's when my life starts.

_________________________

ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

legacy came back and wanted us to spend christmas together, especially since he already decorated just for iyus.

when we opened the front door we were blinded by the beautiful pink christmas tree.

"PINK!" iyus said running towards it admiring the trees ornaments.

"thats the only fucking tree they had" legacy mumbled to me.

i laughed as he shook his head, iyus was in love with the christmas tree.