Chapter 1

What's up everyone! I have another story. I don't expect this one to be long, but it's still something I wanted to write nonetheless. This story is after the end of the series. I hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Avengers or the Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes series! All rights go to Marvel Comics and Disney!

Avenger's Mansion

Clint Barton and Hulk were watching an action movie. Steve Rogers was reading the newspaper.

"These guys are a joke. You're telling me that all those men aren't a match for one puny man?" Hulk commented.

"Yeah, it's a movie. You really think the main guy is gonna get knocked off by some braindead goons?" Clint asked.

"You never know. Never underestimate your enemy. And besides, you never know what writers have up their sleeves when it comes to a plot." Steve commented.

Someone was ringing the doorbell.

"I'll get it." Steve and Clint said simultaneously.

"Think it could be trouble?" Hulk asked.

"Don't know." Clint said.

"Let's hope it is. I've been itching to smash something." Hulk said, putting his right fist in the palm of his left hand.

All three go to the door, readying themselves for a potential threat.

"If anything it's probably Stark coming to-" Clint started as he opened the door but stopped when he saw who it was. He had a look of shock on his face before he tried to quickly get rid of it. However, his eyes were still widened a little.

"Natasha?" Hawkeye said in a tone of surprise before getting serious. "What's going on?"

"I was told that Pepper Potts is here?" Black Widow said.

"Uh, yeah. She's with Wasp and Jane." Hawkeye said, not expecting the answer she gave.

Black Widow walks into the mansion.

"So uh, care to fill us in?" Hawkeye asked.

Widow continued walking without a response.

"Guess not. She's in there." Hawkeye said, thumbing to where they were.

Jane, Jan and Pepper were all watching TV. It was a crime-drama series.

Unlike how she was always seen, Pepper was in a more casual look, wearing a sleeveless cardigan over a navy blue long-sleeved shirt with matching pants. It was all Jan's idea to bring Pepper to the mansion to hang out with the two. Jan reasoned with her that she's the one in charge of keeping track of the Mansion but isn't around enough to really enjoy it. She also added that she really seemed stressed about being the secretary of Stark Industries and that she deserved some time to relax.

Black Widow appears in the room, which distracts all three of them and they look her direction.

"Natasha? What's going on?" Jan said, preparing herself to fight against a threat.

"Nothing. I have come her to see Pepper." She responded.

"Me? What for? Is Tony-" Pepper said, but Black Widow already anticipated what she was about to say.

"No. Nothing about Tony. I would assume that he's fine." Widow said. "Come down to the gym." She gestured to her.

"Uh, okay." Pepper said.

Jan and Jane looked at each other. "You guys do have DVR right?" Jane asked.

Avengers Gym