Typical y/n

Authors note 📝: WARNING ⚠️ THIS HAS BAD GRAMMAR (I think 🧐) AND ALSO I TRIED MY BEST TO CENSOR WORDS, BUT ANYWAY, ENJOY THIS DUMB STORY💀😂🤗🤡🤡🤡🤡👹👹👹

I woke up and pushed my golden rapunzel goofy ahh hair from my avatar orbs. I instantly thought of my dead dad and started to cry big fat goofy tears.

I went into the bathroom, and when I opened the door I found my ugly mother. She screamed, "you're the reason my baby daddy is dead 💀" n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no I said. I quickly kicked her and stepped in front of her to hog the mirror.

I don't wear makeup because I'm NOt lIke OtHeR GirLs 🤡 I'm qUIrKy🤭

Anyway, I pulled my hair into a messy bun then went back into my trashy room to put on a dress 👗

I then went downstairs to eat nothing because my mother hates and abuses me. I went outside in the pouring rain and I missed my bus. My mother came out and hit me with her wine bottle, the 60th one that week. I screamed and ran in the pouring rain 🌧

When I got to school, I stepped in and I magically became dry! I felt dumb today so I walked through the back hallway to my locker.

Before I knew what was happening, someone grabbed me, it was one of the mean girls...

"Watch where you're going dumb bitxh", she said. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-m s-s-s-sorry." "You should be, dum mf."  She looked me up and down. Then she slammed me against the lockers, leaving me on the floor. She laughed 😆 her goofy ahh laugh and walked away.

I ran to the first set of stairs, climbing as my sadness inclined.

I finally reached the roof. I sat on the other side of the fence-protected top. I took a deep breath and started to sing...

T-t-t-t-t-t-his I-i-i-i-i-i-s m-m-m-m-m-y...( I'm too lazy for this😔)

Author ✍️: Anyway, That's all for today, I'll see you in my next story!!