Part one-Prison Funhouse

"Living in the world of light sickens me" hazel grumbled to herself while drawing. She normally did this on a day where everyone is happier than usual. She never felt that she belonged, who could blame her though? The only sad person in a world of happiness, never happy about the sun or summer. Hazel would rather stay inside and close her curtains, never to see the light.
"hazel dinners ready" her mother shouted.
"I'm not hungry, mom!" she replied in a muddled voice, due to her head being set on her pillow.
"hunny you must eat something I made our favorite!" hazel lazily lifted her head up and went downstairs to be greeted with what she called "the wretched smell of morning" hazel grumbled
"oh honey you say that everyday"
"maybe because it's 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆"
"well I can't change your mind" her mother replied with a grin. She hated it. Hazel hated the way she always smiled. Hazel hated how everyone smiled, funerals, snow storms, even hurricanes! Always a smile. Hazel ate her breakfast and left to be greeted with yet another challenge of her everyday life. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬.

As soon as hazel made her way onto the bus, she went to the back without hesitation. That's where she felt safe. Not in her house, not at school, not even in her treehouse (which of course is at her house). She only felt safe in the back of the bus. Today was different though. Someone sat next to her. "Уходи, неудачник" Hazel said hoping he would think she didn't understand English. Quite the opposite. "Hey I'm no loser!" He said, with a hurt smile.
"Y-you know russian?"
"Yeah of course I do! My mother is Russian." He smiles with a bit of red dusted on his cheeks. Again, she frowned, color draining from her face. She hated him now. "What's with the frown sweetheart?"
"Don't call me sweet heart проигравший"
"Fine, be lonely then." He retorted, moving to the front of the bus. This when she felt hurt. Seeing someone walk away. She wanted to be happy but.. she just couldn't. Hazel felt incomplete. Like a piece of her was missing her entire life. Doctors tried to find what was wrong with her but they just couldn't. She turned sideways, her back turned towards the window with her legs taking up the rest of the seat. The bus stopped and kept moving on what seemed to be an endless loop. Then it stopped again, but now people were getting off. She stood up and got off and went into school. It was your standard brick building, but in some depressing way it was happy. Prison funhouse.