Chapter 2

Harry’s POV

We walk towards the canteen to grab some food since its break time when suddenly a girl call me

“Harry!” she run towards my direction and hug me. Zeta, the one and only girl I never wanted to meet.

“What?” I said coldly, she tried to press our lips together but I push her away from me

“Aww come on, don’t be so shy boo. I know you miss me” she said smiling as sweet as ever but I don’t find her smile is as cute as hers, the one I will always love in my life even if we’re a thousand miles apart.

“Would you please stop calling me boo? I don’t like that cause I’m not your boyfriend. Come on lads, let’s go” I continue my way to the canteen when suddenly she cling to me, I really hate this girl. I wanted to shout and shove her away again but Liam touch my shoulder and look at me in the eyes, I know that gaze he gave me, he don’t want me to make any trouble since this girl is the daughter of our school’s owner, so I listen to Liam’s word, I don’t want to argue with him just because of this girl, and just let her cling on me.

Finally we arrive in the canteen, I look around and stop my gaze into a bunch of people surrounding a table, I’m curious but I can’t pass this opportunity, this is our only chance to take some food peacefully because usually they always shouting and it’s really disturbing but it can’t be help after all we’re One Direction, the biggest band in the world and everyone love us. When suddenly a girl shouts our name and wakes me from my train of thought. Everyone start to look upon us and start to surround us, great, she just ruin our peaceful moment.

I watch every people in the canteen and someone caught my attention, a beautiful girl with her aquamarine eyes with long eyelashes decorate her eyes and brown waving hair fall on her back, white pale skin which different from the others.

“Alz!” I called when I realize it’s her, my dear childhood friend. We are inseparable but three years ago, her parents rip her away from me because of some circumstances that I never knew until two and a half years ago. 

“Haz!” she stand from her chair and come running towards me, I release myself from Zeta’s grip as I watch her annoyed from my action but I ignore her and grab Alz’s  in my arms as she hug me tightly, and of course I hug her back as tightly as she did.

“I really miss you Alz. It seems like a million years, you don’t have any idea how much I really wait for this moment.” I hug her more tightly until she cough which make me realize that I’m choking her breath, so I release her and watch her straight in the eyes.

“Sorry, seems like I hug you too tight” I chuckled

“It’s okay. I miss you too Haz” she smile at me, her smile is always so sweet

“So, you’re here alone?”

“Of course not, Alice and me can’t be separated even for a second” someone hit me playfully in the arm, it must be Melissa, Alice’s twin sister

“Right, I forgot about you Melz” I laugh and return her hitting softly

“How dare you forget about me Hazza” she said dramatically and put a hurt expression

“Oh I’m so sorry Melz, but I don’t think you’re important enough for me to remember” I replied her as dramatic as her

“Awww, how mean you are” she pout, pretend to cry. I laugh at her behavior

“Here we go, our drama queen” I rolled my eyes, she stills the same as I remember. I hug her, as tight as I hug Alice.

“Of course not Melz, you’re my best friend too” I really miss her as much as I miss Alice, after all she’s someone precious for me, both of them are.