Meeting him

You sughed as u realized u were thirsty for some kool aid but u couldn't find any. You looked around and found nothing. You decided to call the kool aid man and then he came rushing. You never realized how sexy he was and you were memorized when he grabbed a cup. You watched him as he poured himself into the cup then gave it to you. You were blushing and answered saying, "thank you koolaid man." You muttered looking away cause you knew you would blush looking his way. You heard him leaving then you stared at the drink. You drank it and it was so refreshing plus it reminded you of him. You decided today you would go to the park and you did then you saw a guy with orange. He was arguably the most sexy guy you ever laid eyes on. He saw you staring and he walked over. "What are you staring at?" He asked in a cocky voice.

"Your hot ass." You flirted yet it slipped out so you went all flustered. You decide to save it by saying, "i'm so sorry i meant the sky. Really sorry if I made you uncomfortable!!" He smirked though and the smirking somehow made him even hotter. He then said something that made you have butterflies. What he said was, "you are more hotter than the sun, Supernova, quark-gluon plasma combined." You didn't know what a quark-gluon plasma is but you can guess it is very hot.