Chapter 10- Reyna Ramirez-Arellano

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO I Only own my Oc's.

Dimitri Fontál POV:

Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano. The scariest girl in school. She intimidates people with one look. Guys tried to ask her out, but she nearly killed them.

Thankfully, I am her best friend. Kind of. She tolerates me. Reyna radiates power. Like she spends time commanding people instead of having fun.

"Hey Reyna!" I exclaimed as I saw her. She slightly smiled. An improvement.

"You look happy, Rey." I stated. Her smile vanished.

"Don't call me Rey. Only my friends call me Rey." She said blandly. Ouch.

"Hey RA-RA!" A voice exclaimed. Reyna turned, an angry look in her eyes. She saw Lord Leo Valdez leaning on a locker.

"Valdez! Do not call me RA-RA!" She said, smiling. Wait, what?

"Excuse me, high praetor of New Rome, for my ignorance." Lord Leo said. Praetor? What in Tartarus? Did he know her?

"Better, hermanito." Reyna replied. Hermanito? Was he her brother? I thought Reyna had a sister.

"Reyna!" A girl with black spiky hair and blue eyes ran up to us.

"Thals!" Reyna exclaimed. They hugged each other. Was she Reyna's girlfriend?

"Is she your girlfriend?" I asked, before I could bite my tongue. Reyna glared.

"Shut up, Dimitri." She said sharply. I blushed, embarrassed.

"Reyna! How are you, praetor? Long time no see!" Someone said. It was King Perseus.

Then it dawned on me. Reyna was a demigod!

"You are a demigod!" I exclaimed. Everyone laughed.

"Of course. I'm surprised it took you so long." Thalia said.

There was a bright light, and the gods Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Nico di Angelo, Will Solace, Calypso, Frank Zhang , Hazel Levesque, Bellona and Minerva were standing in my high school hallway.

"Daughter." Bellona said awkwardly. Smile smiled slightly.

"Mom."

"Well, let's make this quick." Minerva said. She waved her hand, and a bright purple light filled the hallway.

Reyna was standing in a purple cape, with a golden armor. She was breathtaking. She had golden crown on her head.

"You will be the goddess of war, praetors and New Rome." Bellona told her. Reyna looked pleased.

"Thanks mom. And Minerva too. You were both very kind." She said politely. Minerva smiled.

"Of course. You are my blessed Roman after all." She smiled. Bellona hugged Reyna.

"Make me proud, sweetheart."

Reyna smiled. She was happy. Without me. Her friends, the gods, hugged her. Reyna looked at me.

"Bye Dimitri." She said. The gods disappeared into a bright light.

Reyna went away. And now I'm alone in high school. Help.

A/N: Next chapter there is Percabeth's wedding!!