new friends:final part

Izuku:"and that's how I beat muscular."

The group is just shocked by izuku's fight.

Lee:"dang dude, that must have been a hard fight."

Izuku:"it almost killed me, but it was worth it to save kota."

Wendy:"your a really nice guy izuku."

Izuku:"thanks Wendy."

Tambry:"so what happens after the fight?"

Izuku:"well after the fight I met up with my sensei Aizawa, I gave him to kota and ran off to find my friends."

Mabel:"that's crazy izuku, how did you keep going?!"

Nate:"yeah dude, if my arms were broken, I would have just passed out on the floor."

Izuku:"it was probably the adrenaline, but I didn't care, I needed to know they were ok."

Dipper:"so what happened after?"

Izuku:"as I was running through the forest looking for my friends, I ran into a classmate who's name I can't remember, he did talk a lot so I never got his name, anyways he had a quirk where he could creat multiple body parts any where on his body."

Wendy:"that sound's freaky."

Izuku:"yeah, I never got used to it."

Mabel:"what happened after?"

Izuku:"well he carried me on his back and we looked for the rest of our classmates, we ran for a bit and found tokoyami, he had lost control of his quirk but we also saw todoroki and bakugou, using their quirks to calm down dark shadow."

Lee:"the name dark shadow, sounds cool!"

Wendy:"how did they calm down dark shadow?"

Izuku:"they used the light from their fire and explosion to calm him down, sunlight was tokoyami and dark shadows only weakness."

Dipper is writing a bunch of things in his journal.

Izuku:"after they calmed him down, we were attacked by a villain and after we defeated him, we noticed that kachan was missing."

Izuku:"we looked around and found out he was captured by a villain who could turn you into a orb, he kidnapped kachan and we ran after him."

Mabel:"did you catch him?!"

Izuku:"yeah but when we did another villain named dabi caught the orb, we were gonna go after him until a girl in a school outfit got in our way, she was about to attack us until she saw me, for some reason she wanted my blood badly and I found it really weird, she than tackled me to the ground and was about to stab me until uraraka tackle her to the ground."

Tambry:"why did she want your blood?"

Izuku:"I dont know but I could tell she was blushing and I was creeped out by it since she had blood on her face."

Lee:"creepy..."

Nate:"yeah."

Izuku:"anyways she girl that wanted my blood was named toga and she was able to get away, I got up from the floor and ran after dabi, he took kachan in a portal and walked off with him, I wasn't fast enough and the villains got away and kidnapped kachan."

Dipper:"oh no, were you able to find him?!"

Izuku:"we did but I'll tell you another time."

The group groans in disappointment.

Mabel:"aw why?!"

Wendy:"because we're here!"

They all look out the car windows and see a small store that looks abandoned.