Thirteen| Real Deal

| • THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW • |

Sipping the freshly high quality tea, as the guy named Kita Shinsuke lean his back at the cold steel bar. Holding a Vintage Tea Cup in a Elegant way he stares at the city.

"So what's the deal?" Kita asked out of nowhere and shift his point of view to the guy in front of him.

Hinata just tilt his head slightly and shrugged his both shoulders. Kita close his eyes to  control his temper.

He stood up straightly and put the tea cup in the tray. Then, he made an unthinkable decision.

Kita grab Shouyo's collar as he drag it in front of him. Kita stared and Shouyo's Eyes, he could only describe it on one word, dark.

Even though those eyes were dark Kita found it beautiful.‘Its so dark inside of it like how dark the abyss is.’

Shouyo was surely shock base on his reaction but he sigh. Kita remove his hands as he apologize for his action.

"I'm sorry." He said, as he sit beside Shouyo.

"It's fine, so shall we talk about the real deal?"

Kita nods as he listen to the ravenatte hair.

                       F L A S H    B A C K
                   | • Hakodate Japan • |

           THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Walking in the park in Hakodate Japan, Aziel Alora sat one of the bench under the blooming Sakura. Holding a small bouquet of Red Rose as he stared blanky at the open view of ocean.

He clenched the bouquet and throw it down. Stomping on it, he leave the roses under the bench. Aziel clicked his tongue then he walks away.

The ravenatte man went to its car. He bite his lower lips as he look down on his both hands. Clicking his tongue again he start the engine of his car, droving away in the park.

Eyeing on the road, his eyes starting to blurred up and there it is. A few tears racing down on his cheeks. He's starting to lose his mind, he furiously drive in the high way like a someone trying to catch him but to be honest his the only one who drives in that highway

He come back at the hotel he book. As he open the door he lay down on the bed and looks at the picture frame beside his bed.

"It's cold without you, please come back" He mumble as he close his eyes.

         | • In The Other Part Of Japan • |
        (In Short Somewhere Out There)

"Fvck that, did you find her?" The unknown person at their thirties, ask it's s called minions.

No one dare to answer knowing the real temper of the unknown person. 'They' throw what ever it's can be throw.

"Find her."

The minions do as they said. The minions look for the girl while the unknown person stayed at their office looking at the painting that attached on the wall.

"I'll find you, my love."

               |• BACK TO THE PRESENT •|
           THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW
"What happened to Sir Aziel?" Kita asked looking down.

"That time, Father and his wife were having a vacation in Hokkaido. But the incident happened."

"What incident?"

Hinata let out a heavy sigh and felt a cold running down his spine.

"He lost his beloved wife and unborn child, because of the bomb that planted in Mall."

An eerie entered between their conversation.

[Ps: to make things clear the other POV, Shouyo didn't know about that one. Let's say it's a twist]

"That happened 15 years ago after he adopted me. He told me the whole story how he lost his wife and son."

"He even told me if that incident didn't happened, maybe me and his son were in the same age. "

"So the deal was..."

Hinata smirked as he stood up, looking Kita in the straight eyes. Those amethyst eye crystal piercing deep into his soul.

"Take that sweet revenge."

Hinata smiled sweetly like he didn't plan a revenge on someone.

"Sweet revenge to those who made him suffer even in his death."

Author's Note: I'm really sorry for super duper late update, I rebooted my phone because I was so shIthead to forget my password so I rebooted then all of my stories were gone, and I'm rewriting all of them

Also to make thinks clear Shouyo were 16 (same to those 1st year in anime)
Atsumu and Osamu were 17 (Same those 2nd year in anime)
Kuroo were 18( like his in his third year)