"Pretty eyes"

Y/N pov:

I look out the window as we drive to our new house, I'm sitting in the back because Langa called shotgun (so dumb) I roll my eyes as Langa texts me:

Bozo(Langa)

If you wanted to sit in the front so bad why didn't you just ask mom?

Read-1:15 pm

Y/n:

Why? We both know you're the favorite-

Read-1:15 pm

Bozo(Langa)

Lies

Sent- 1 hour ago

"So dumb," I say looking at the notification I'm just not gonna respond-

Finally, we reach our destination. I grab a few boxes and a few bags and run up to the room I claimed as mine. About 30 minutes later a bunch of people came in and helped us assemble our furniture. (Which took forever) As soon as they left I started decorating, I hung up my vines and lights with some Records on the walls along with a bunch of squish mellows hanging in a hammock. After I brought the dead room back to life I laid down on my bed and stared at my ceiling. After a while, I fell asleep around 10 PM

what your room looks like: 

(or not, its up to you)

The Next day (2nd person pov):

The morning you woke on happened to be Saturday so you had loads of time to meet the neighbors, you didn't really care though, all you cared about was that amazing skate park that you saw when driving to the house. You were dying to go. After some promises of safety gear, you were off. (We all know you didn't wear the gear L) you got to the skate park and immediately started doing tricks. A bunch of people gathered around the (h/c) boy as he practically flew back and forth throughout the whole skate Park (omg y'all, y/n can fly 🥺)

Miya pov:

"I'm so boreddddd" I cry as I Lay on my bed then I hear my mom call me "Hey Miya! I hear a new skate park just opened" Well I have nothing better to do I think to myself, I run downstairs and into the kitchen to ask her "where is it?" " a few blocks down" she answers "thanks" I reply "be back in time for dinner!" She called after me but I had already skated away.

When I got there I was surprised to see a huge crowd gathered around something or rather someone.. I peek my head in to see an amazing skater zooming from obstacle to obstacle adding his own little twist every time "wow.." I muttered as I watch his e/c eyes gleam with happiness every time he left the ground he was just so...

My thought was interrupted as a teenage boy bumped into me "y/n!" He called with volume but calmly at the same time. The younger male kicked his bored into his hand and walked away with the taller blue-haired boy. I was stunned. "Who is he?"

After asking around a bit I learn that no one has seen or heard of him before

-That Night-

"y/n... such a slime!" I murmured lying on my bed trying to convince myself that I hadn't been wildly impressed by the boy. But no matter how hard I tried all I could think of was how pretty his eyes were. But ew I'm not gay........ Right?