Oh really?

MATURE CONTENT

Y/n it's almost  the end of class. Yes ok and ?We gon do it ? Ok sure but this just this once only because I missed you , and I wanna see how good your dick is

Ahh y/n getting cocky how cute I have to say it turns me on , oh really eren I'm that good Alr and I haven't even touched you * school bell for lunch *
That's our que my queen janitor closet eren , ok I'll follow you. But remember eren this has to be quick wait.... Let's just do it later at my house ok
Sure lunch then?

Aye where  did you guys go says Sasha huh...no where important just catching up Yk it's been a while you say so y/n do you think eren glew up.Says mikasa  Mikas- you cut eren off ofc eren was never ugly to me he was just a annoying shit head  well y/n I can still say the same about you says eren... ye ok don't go around thinking we are friends your still my enemy , ye Bc what's school with out one you say.

Ye ok y/n whatever and plus he leans in  to whisper in your ear you sit right by me you dirty slut theres so much I can do to you .. you begin to blush so hard it looks like you just caught some type of cold then Sasha says y/n what's wrong !! Your so red are you ok .. ye ye I'm fine Sasha, then you punched eren in his shoulder and grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close to you, you say that again eren and I'll make you regret it , oh really y/n you really have change a lot haven't you, let's just see how much , and if you can keep up that act later.

Can you guys just date Alr says mikasa I'm only allowing this bc it's y/n if it was by other girl my answer would be a straight no .
Ye whatever mom .. WhAt d-did you just call me did you call me your m-mom . Ye I did says eren cause thats what you sound like talking about allowing ,I'll do whatever I want and I'll do whatever I want to y/n cause soon she will be mine.

Eren you say what you ask .. I said you will belong to me . Ok eren sure
Just wait y/n you will see Ik we didn't really get along in middle school and all but we can fix those problems now even though sometimes I'll will argue with you, because Yk to have that friend to enemy vibe thing. Ngl that type of relationship is hot you say . Ik right say eren.

TIME SKIP
" ah man I need a car I hate walking and taking the bus with perverts"
Y/n I can take you home
"Hmm... you look up and guess who you see eren"
"What is he doing reading my mind"
Come on y/n aren't we supposed to do that thing anyway? Huh eren I'm not sure what your talking about ..yea yo-
Come on eren follow me  where are we going ? Says eren to the mall so you can by me stuff duh... wait what makes you think I have money y/n Bc Ik eren your family is rich your dad is a whole doctor ..I'm not stupid Yeager

True ig.... And plus I got the family max card at the moment so by anything you would like queen. Ahahah great eren , I really did miss you it was hard for me when you left it was like a knife went through my heart You know . Ye I know it was the same for me too You know , I had a huge crush on you but being in middle school and being immature , I acted like a big dummy instead of expressing my feelings,but that was in the pass I don't live there anymore and neither should you.

"Eren was right ,I shouldn't every thing my anger and everything I don't know how to control it my intrusive thoughts it's a pain in the ass Fr but I'm try Bc I think now since erens with me I can do better ." Y/n where here., you must of been lost in your thoughts says                   
  eren ..your right ..anyways wanna eat first ? Sure says eren but where ... hmmm idk WAIT IK shake n shack .. ye          that sounds good                                                  

Hi how may I help you? Says the waiter
Hi, can we get f/d(  favorite drink)and f/f (favorite food)and eren what would you like? Uhh.. can I  get the same as her  , sure says the waiter " as I'm watching the waiter I see that she has a little like smirk  on her face as she talks to eren I don't like it ima say smth next time , if she's does it again."

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Hi here's your food ma'am ..  " I'm not old do I look like somebody ma'am Tch bullshit."  And here you go handsome , you should give me a call sometime when your gf not around the waiter whispers  YOU FUCKING HOE ASS SLUT ASS BITCH FIRST OFF YOU CAN'T WHISPER FOR SHIT DUMB ASS WHORE AND STAY YOUR ASS AWAY FOR MY MAN JUST BECAUSE YOUR UGLY ASS CANT FIND A FINE ASS MAN LIKE MY MAN COME NEAR HIM AGIAN BITCH AND FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN I WILL JUMP MY ASS ACROSS THIS CONTER RIGHT NOW  - you know what  come here so I can best your ass. No no ma'am I'm sorry i-it won't happen again ,Ik it won't after I beat your ass. No no no y/n come on baby it's ok it's alr I don't want that slutty ass hoe anyway .

Y/n why did you get so mad where not even together Fr . One day we will be remember what you said those are your words , so I'll hold you to it .

Time skip at y/n home

My moms not home wanna go to my room? Ye ofc eren says 
When you get into your room eren locks the door and give you a look like he just wants to devour you at any second...s-so e-ern w-wanna watch a movie. Y/n eren says wanna make a movie . Because what you said back there was really hot so let make a movie instead then we can watch together and your eyes better stay on the screen at all times

(Btw I hate writing smut but Ik you horny freaks like it so I'm doing for you I cringe 😬 all the time writing this )

" I watch as eren sets his phone up and push record,my heart starts beating uncontrollably I watch him as he sits on my bed , and he says to me * strip* and I  do as he says" as eren lays back on your bed , you stand infront of him  you slowly take off your top only to show your big mommy milkers , damn eren says look at em ,mine . You  start to blush hard.

You slowly pull down your pants and when you do so you see your lace thong you take your bra off and a seductive way and you see eren little friend bulging through his pants  and then take off your panties (# cringing rn)
And you say to eren * let my ride daddy * eren  moved quickly the fastest you ever seen him move he takes all his clothes off and lay back on the bed .

And his member sticking up waiting to be sat on you go up to eren and slowly start sucking his neck  leaving really dark hickeys, and your boobs rubbing on his arm , then after you place a small kiss on his lips ,then you get on top of him and sit on his dick giving a really loud moan, you start wondering if you can take it all .

As your adjusting to  his size  , you start to go up and down on the d .  Hearing eren loud Moans only turned you on even more , then after a while you start to go back and forth slowly giving him everything , you see as he sits up a little he places his hands on your hips making you go up and down making you moan , after 5 min of that

Eren makes you go on all fours and from behind he slowly inserts his dick into you, thrusting out slowly then he starts to speed up , after every thrust you moan even louder ,  you feel your pussy throbbing signaling that your about to reach your high.

You say e-eren I'm about to cum, me to baby he says a-ah-ahh you say as you cum, eren cums onto your back ,you lay on your stomach , you always liked how you felt after having sex you don't know why but you just did , eren went to grab a towel and wipes your back off, he got the towel from your bathroom, in your room ,you say thanks eren I needed that . Same eren says .

SORRY FOR IT BEING LATE I' VE BEEN BUSY BUT I HOPE YOUR ENJOYED IT IM DOING CHAPTER 3 NOW