FUCK YOU, GOONIES

Welcome to family video! cheered a chipper employee, of course just trying to earn a tip in which he would not.

"Lose the voice, it's me." Stevie sighed, waving off Steve before he could shoot a remark at her. "Robin here today?" "She was.. Robin!" Wincing at the yell for his coworker, Henderson sat her stuff down on the counter, going behind it and sitting on the stool by the back of it.

"I see why she calls in sick." The bond Steve and Robin had always made her slightly jealous. Not of one of them, but of their relationship and how platonically beautiful it was. They always had each other's backs even if they acted like they loathed each other on a daily basis and made comments about each other's hair every morning (usually Robin teasing Steve, of course).

Heeding his call like this was a usual occurrence, Robin ran out from the back storage room, holding copies of different romantic comedies that were assumed to just have been turned in. "Could you be a little louder next time?" Buckley teased, placing the tapes onto the counter and putting them into a neat stack.

Stevie nodded over at Robin, waving her fingers hello and getting a similar response back. "You're gonna have to take over in an hour, I just set myself up for a date." "With Linda?" Robin questioned, moving to the nearest rack and placing the mentioned tapes into their correct spots. "Heather?" He replied, as if she was already supposed to know who he would be seeing.

"Oh my god, sorry I can't keep up with all your new infatuations Steve. You asking out girls is just so utterly boorringgg." Dragging on the last word in a singsong manner, Robin pulled on her face, cheeks drooping and eyes rolling upwards in annoyance.

The way Steve now had no problem asking out girls bothered Robin to her very core, made her jealous that he could do such a thing without him being the Hawkins' clown. If she'd asked out a girl, she'd be the town joke, and an easy target. Stevie knew of Robin's attraction to women, actually she was the first to know, which she often bragged about to Steve, showing that Robin trusted her much more. While she knew, she never really knew.

Nobody really even tried to know, except for them. That's why Steve was so important to Robin, Stevie thought. Because he tries.

"It's always Vickie, Vickie, Vickie, sorry if I wanna talk about Heather!" "Then what? You're gonna talk about Piper? Then Samantha?" Stevie laughed, imagining that Robin had just pulled those two names right from her ass. "Tell me about this Heather, Steven. What do you like about her?" She asked, shifting in her seat.

"She's not like Robin, umm..." He joked, struggling to find positive things to point out about his date. "She's very pretty, like, Phoebe Cates pretty." Stevie's lip curled into a teasing 'aw' expression before falling back into its natural blank stare. "What else?" "I don't know, what else?" He stared for a moment at the two girls who had shared a glance, groaning and rubbing his eyes. "Don't do that, don't look at each other like that," "Like what?" Staring at the blonde with an aggravated expression, Steve ran his fingers through his hair, turning around to be met with a customer.

Robin took this chance to steal the conversation for a moment and turn over to the older Henderson. "Tomorrow it's gonna be Kaitlynn," She huffed, sitting down on the counter next to Stevie's stool.

The two were quiet, which was sort of an uncommon occurrence, listening in on Harrington's conversation with an old woman who was looking for something for her grandchildren. "Are you free next weekend?" Robin blurted, swiveling her head to look down at her. Stevie thought for a moment, trying to remember what was so important about next weekend..

It didn't take her long to remember, a frustrated sigh leaving her lips as she had. "Yeah, I've got Hellfire." "Hellfire? Like the club where you wave around little pieces," Buckley mimicked the action by taking her hands and acting as if she had two pawns in them, "I thought you hated Eddie anyway."