Sancho's way out- fake Don Quixote chapter

Chapter XLVII

About the accounts of Sancho's famous escape

Just a short bit ago the infamous, famous squire from the true history written by Cide Hamete Benengeli was given an island, which we came to find out wasn't a real island by the pranksters known as the duke and duchess. It came about how Sancho and now the readers know about the island being fake, when Sancho met a noble farmer villager from his island. Here is how the reaccountment goes:

'Why you must be our new governor Sancho! I am thoroughly shocked to hear about our new governor as usually the Duke and The Duchess control us and deal with our fathoms, as our town issues usually never get solved as they are too busy. Yeah busy my feather! They are just lazy, and too consumed with pranks.'

'I am sorry my dear farmer, but I am afraid I do not understand. This is my island. An island I was promised a while ago.'

'You must be maddest of mad! An island! For goodness sake my governor we are in the middle of Spain. Where ever did you get the idea of an island? If you so drastically want an island, you should travel days to the edge of Spain and to the ocean!'

'Well my great farmer, it was the duke who told me this was my island. An island named Barataria!'

'Oh my oh my!' the farmer laughed. 'This is the 'island' the duke owns. Just another old town. No island! And Barataria? Is that what he called it? We don't have a town name. I take it that you don't know literature very well, my governor. For, Barataria is derived from 'Barato' which means cheap or two bit. Sir, you must have been pranked! Another of their silly pranks!'

As soon as Sancho heard this, he left the poor farmer and went back to his "Castle". He was heartbroken and hurt. Throughout his whole life, very since a baby, every promise ever received to him was broken. So at yet another sight of something he'd been promised for months, something he worked for, something he looked forward too, as special as gems in jewels, something deep down he knew was going to finally make this man special; hurt him so badly knowing once again he was being let down. Sancho came from nothing and wanted everything. He deserved the world, but at this moment he feels as if he deserves nothing. Because if not one person can respect him enough to not constantly deceit and make a fool of himself what is the point of him still being here.

Sancho mopes up to his room, saddened. Not only was his one and only significant achievement part of a prank, but he is still missing his best of bestest of friends, his master. His daringly cool "brother", Don Quixote. Despite the times they fought and bickered usually over nothing, Don Quixote's endless nagging and his constant desire to fix and tell him of everything he was doing wrong especially if it involves proverbs; he still missed him a great deal and longed for his company and acquirement. When Sancho left to be a worthy governor of his island, Don Quixote told him that they must part, for this is his and his only adventure. After countless beatings, countless miles, and countless adventures it was time for everyone's favorite duo and pair of friends that acted like siblings to split up with the hope that very soon they would be united again. Don Quixote and Sancho; the inseparable pair had to leave each other to fulfill their dreams, wishes, and sacrifices all for their own adventures, for a new story was about to begin as they were closing their own last chapters.

Sancho missed Don Quixote dearly and had to fight off the urge to go see him. However, even with how sad this made Sancho, he knew Don Quixote was responsible for his predicament. If Sancho had not joined Don Quixote, he would not have gotten hurt, blanket tossed, nearly killed on multiple occasions and would not have been mocked and pranked by the very people he called friends. If he had not abandoned his wife and kids and duties as a farmer, for the promise of an island, fame, and fortune all to be a squire of a lunatic knight; and failed at receiving those things, Sancho might of wanted to stick around, but as the saying goes ' the greater the artist, the greater the doubt' everything promised to Sancho, has been taken back, false, or broken, so it must be time to quit on his adventures with his master, even if causes heartbreak, and go home to his family even if after all this time, he returns empty-handed, he wishes to be welcomed home with great excellency and care, for this was a grand Adventure. As much as this will hurt Sancho, he must turn his back on the Brotherhood and chivalric knights, and head home for he is very tired and worn out from months of adventures, not to mention how he should be with his family.

Sancho grabs his bags and starts to pack while he plans his way out. Crying; For he is very upset, he packs one item and the next into his bag. He secretly gets his card to get his donkey for his ride home. He starts to cry more thinking about how he's going to miss everything. fFor months and many months, this has been his adventure. Him and Don Quixote Taking on the world one Adventure at a time, one meeting at a time, one talking to at a time. This recollection makes Sancho even more upset, but he knows he is doing the right thing by leaving. All the pranks and Adventures are too much for him to handle, he's been hurt too many times, I need to go back to his family. He doesn't want this to be the end, but he knows that it must. For, he does not insist that this is a full adventure, but is the ending of one, for this is the way all the adventures end.

Once everything of his is all packed up, he writes a letter, a letter addressed to his now former Master Don Quixote, to explain, justify, and Say Goodbye:

Dear my wonderful Don Quixote- these last few months, filled to the brim with magical Enchanted Adventures have been some of my best and worst times. For first things I would like to thank you for opening my eyes to all the new opportunities to see Life In a Different Light. I will forever be grateful for the time we shared together, you leaving me for Adventures. As I am sad to say this is the end, I'm afraid that my days of being your accounting Squire throughout this journey has come to an end, as we all know sometimes the journeys have to end. I am old and tired and I'm afraid that these countless Journeys have pushed me to the edge. However my dearest friend I sure remember and cherish all the moments we've shared and journey through together. I will hold on to every fight because only God knows that this is what made our adventures. I wish you all the best in your upcoming adventures, and I can't wait to hear all about it in your history. I am sorry to be signing off as your squire for these journeys, but please note Quixote that this has full heatedly been some of my best times. I hope to meet up soon, preferably not in the afterlife. Thank you Don Quixote for having me as your Squire on these Journeys and Adventures. I'll be sure to tell the world.

Forever your faithful squire and friend,

Sancho

Sancho put down his pencil and put his letter on the table for someone to find for Don Quixote. As soon as all the town's lights were off, Sancho gathered his stuff and went down to get his donkey to leave. He sneaks out of this house, it's on his donkey and starts on his Long Way Home: his last adventure even if it's the end. After riding all night he comes across the windmills. A place where he had his first adventure with Don Quixote. His eyes start to well with tears, and he becomes very unclear if he actually wants to return home or if he wants to continue on his fun with his knight. At this moment he chooses to stay. After everything he and Don Quixote had been through together, how could he just leave his master to have to go on all of his next Adventures alone. Without someone to nitpick for every little thing, make fun of for his speech, and talk to. Sancho knew, Just as he was, without the second half The Avengers are not the same and lonely. All of this, all 900 Pages started with the two of them. Every Quirk, every flaw, every fight, every battle. They started this adventure together through the power of imagination and Minds. To dilute this fantasy and take a character away would be madness. For together, they are crazy and shine like mad Stars. And so, Sancho gets back on his donkey, back in that direction and goes to find Don Quixote