Pilot

"Dean? you scared the crap out of me," Sam panted from where he was pinned to the ground. "well you're out of practice," Dean chuckled, Sam yanked his arm and got his brother pinned beneath his much larger frame. "or not," Dean smirked, "get off of me," he asked. Sam patted his arm twice and pulled them both up. 

 "what the hell are you doing here?" Sam asked, surprised to see his older brother standing in his living room, which was still a mess from the night before, "just looking for a beer," he said. "Uncle Sammy, why did you attack Daddy?" a small voice asked from behind the brothers, Sam turned and saw his niece standing behind him, she was holding a stuffed elephant and looked terrified. 

Sam smiled a little and crouched down to her level, "sorry Vale, but your Daddy scared me... goodness you're getting so big, how old are you know?" he asked Valentine. "four," the young Winchester said holding up four fingers, Sam eased her into a hug, he didn't realize how much he had missed her. the light turned on and standing in the doorway was a blond woman holding a little girl on her hip. 

"Sam?" she asked, "Jess, hey, Dean, Valentine, this is my girlfriend, and my daughter Odessa, we also have a son named, Luther," Sam introduced, "wait, your brother Dean and niece Valentine?" Jessica asked, Dean, looked her up and down, "I love the smurfs," Dean said, "no you don't," Valentine said, confused as to why her father would say something like that, "and your way out of my brother's league," he added. ignoring what his daughter had said, "your acting weird Daddy," Valentine said. "I'll go put something on, Sam, Desi needs her bottle," Jessica said handing Odessa over to Sam before walking out of the room without a second thought. 

"so what are you doing here?" Sam asked, walking out of the room, "Dad hasn't been home in a few days," Dean said, following his brother, Valentine followed behind, "he's probably been working overtime on a miller time shift, he'll stumble back in sooner or later," Sam said, starting to make a bottle of baby formula for Odessa. 

"Pawpaw's on a hunting trip,"  Valentine said looking up at her uncle with the sweetest look ever on her face. "are you coming or not Sammy?" Dean asked, "look, I swore I was done hunting for good, I can't, I'm a father, and I can't deal with his bullshit," the younger Winchester said. "Uncle Sammy said a bad word!" Valentine said with the most shocked look on her face. like you would think he was guilty of murder. 

"fine, I'll come, but I need to be back here by Monday," Sam sighed, "what's on Monday?" Dean asked, "I have an interview," the blond said, "a job interview? skip it," Dean said, "it's a Law School interview, it's my whole future," Sam said, he ruffled Valentine's hair before walking out of the room. 

===========================================================

"here you go Sugar Pie," Dean said handing Valentine a bag of chips and grape juice, "tank wo Daddy," Vale said, Dean, smiled and kissed his daughter's head, "you want any breakfast?" Dean asked his little brother in the front seat. "no thanks, how did you pay for that stuff anyway? you and dad still  running those credit card scams?" Sam asked. 

"Huntings no pro ball career," Dean said, starting to pump gas into Baby. "precedes, we just apply, it's not our fault they send the cards," Dean smirked. "and what names did you write on the applications this time?" Sam asked, "uh, Bert Affarmian and his son Hector, scored two cards out of the deal," Dean said "of course," Sam sighed. 

"I swear man, you got to update your cassette tape collection," Sam said, looking through the box of cassette tapes he found in the car, "why?" the older Winchester asked, wondering what was wrong with what he listened to in HIS car. "one, their cassette tapes, and two, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica, it's the greatest hits of mullet rock," Sam kind of complained.