Chapter 1: The Origin part 1

??? person POV

Somewhere in a dark room there was a male figure encased by darkness as the large window with a Butterfly/Moth symbol opens and illuminates the room as Butterflies/Moths starts fluttering around the room while the male figure listens to the Butterfly/Moth like creature's origins

Nooroo: Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation; and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power.

???: I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!

Nooroo: But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!

???: I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again.

Nooroo: The Butterfly/Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!

???: And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?

Nooroo: But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!

???: I must have this absolute power! *Pointing at Nooroo* Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me.

Nooroo: *sigh in defeat* Yes, master.

???: *puts on the brooch* Nooroo, dark wings! Rise! *transforms into his Villain form* From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth! *laughs evilly*

Meanwhile somewhere at a small massage shop a small turtle like creature is peacefully sleeping inside the gramophone's speaker but suddenly wakes up as he senses the butterfly/moth miraculous being used

Wayzz: *Flies over to master fu* Master, Master!

Customer: huh? *Tries to look where the sound came from*

Wang Fu: Master, master... chanting, it's all part of the treatment. Master, master... *begins pushing customer out door*

Customer: Hey!

Wang Fu: Thank you for coming, see you again next week! *Closes the door and looks at Wayzz*

Wang Fu: What is it Wayzz?

Wayzz: Master, the Butterfly/Moth Miraculous, I felt its aura.

Wang Fu: I thought it had been lost forever!

Wayzz: But Master, it's a negative aura. I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!

Wang Fu: We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands, there's no telling what evil will come upon the world! *raise his fist up showing his Miraculous* Time to transform! Wayzz... *Groans in pain from his back and falls down*

Wayzz: Master, please be responsible, your-

Wang Fu: Still young I'm only 186. But you're right, Wayzz. I can no longer do it alone. We'll need some help. *opens the gramophone, revealing the Miraculous chest box*

Hugo's POV

Somewhere in a small bakery shop in Hugo's room a dark blue haired boy is looking at the screen while outside from his room downstairs some noise can be heard

Hugo: Hi I'm Hugo dupain-cheng and as for noise you're all hearing downstairs is my twin sister Marinette.

The scene change as you all can see Marinette Knocking, spilling several things over.