Secrets revealed

This might be a bit long hehehehehe.
Also sorry for not being so active😅😅

Swk screwed up big time,and he knew it

Swk screwed up big time,and he knew it.Him and Macaque had gotten drunk one night tying to get along,but things may have escalated.Because the next day when he returned to the mountain he found a rock sitting on his front door step and he knew very well it belonged to him and Macaque.The only person...well demon he knew could help him was...LBD..you may be wondering how her??Well Swk has secretly been friends with her but just hasn't told the team and there all starting to get a bit suspicious especially MK.

Swk:Boney what am I gonna dooooo...
LBD:Sunny...please calm down,the child may not be inside of you but it can sense your stress.
.....
.....
Swk:Your right but how am I gonna tell the others....
LBD:Well...you don't have to..we can keep it a secret till your ready.I'll even stop attacking for a while just so I could help you

They continued talking until it was finally night time.LBD had stayed at Swk's before so after a while he decided to make the cabin a bit bigger just so that it wouldn't seem that suspicious and so that he could make her a room.It really isn't that weird,he and her had had this secret friendship for centuries Swk knew her before he got his surgery to turn male{yay trans Swk}
So he kinda saw her as an older sister whom he kept hidden form the world.

-time skip-

It and already been 3 months and those months have been both the toughest and best times of his life.He has become a bit more distant form the others but so lies he tells them are so stupid that he and LBD laugh there asses off later.He knows that the child will be born soon just around the corner of this month and he's worried.
But he's hopeful thanks to his older sister.

-3 days later-

He and LBD were drinking coffee at 8 in the morning because for some stranger reason Swk woke up panicked and here they are now.But all of a sudden the ground started to shake furiously and they both gave each other these worried wide eyes as they ran outside running to the top of the mountain hoping to reach the stone egg just before it hatched............

But they were to late the egg had hatched and the child released these two powerful lasers into the sky creating a big wind.LBD and Swk were sure the others had seen the commotion and now ran towards the child.But they stopped when they saw him.Swk started crying happily as he saw his baby.The child was a brown furred little monkey with 2 ears on each side,the marking on his face was shaped like Mac's but had Skw's color as his skin was also the same peaches one like Swk,but his eyes were beautiful,they were gold and big flowing with pure innocence.

LBD and Swk were making their way down the mountain as Sun Mihuē{the child's name}was covered with a blanket and in his fathers arms. Both "siblings" were cooing at the little monkey praising him as he giggled and babbled.But suddenly they stopped when they were met face to face with MK's team,Mac,and Nezha.They all stared at each other shocked,but the silence was broken as Mihuē started crying since Swk and LBD had stopped praising him

MK:Lady bone demon what are you doing here-he yelled-
Swk:Mk please calm down let me explain
....
....
Nezha:You better have a good one.

-after the explanation because I'm lazy and it's 12 morning-

Mac.So you're telling me the kid is also mine..
Swk:Y-yea
...
...
Mac:Can I hold him.

Swk had passed Mihuē to Mac.The shadow monkey started cooing at his son as he help him with happiness.
The others had gathered around and were also cooing at him except for Pigsy who just smiled at the kid and Nezha who was looking at him with a face of approval.

Tang.So this is why you had grown so distant..
Swk:Yes and I'm sorry...I should have told y'all but thankfully LBD was here help...
...
...
LBD:I know we don't share goods...
but I will end my rampage for the sake of my nephews future
....
....
....

It has been 5 years and the child had grown he was still a bit small but he was big.LBD had let go of the Bai he and is now dead,Skw misses his sister a lot but talks to her in his dreams,he and Mac now live together with there child and have also adopted Mk,and Nezha considering he is basically a child.Pigsy and Tang are married and adopted Mei and Bai he,they love both there girls equally and the two girls love each other as well.The group decided to become immortal just so they could all live together,but besides that life has been good to them and now they just await for anything the future throws at them.

I love this so much for some strange reason😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️