Prologue

"Are you positive that there is no more news on my fiance's death?" It had been exactly seven days since Wilbur had died, or more specifically, seven days since I had been happy. Seven days since I had heard him speak last, one week since I had slept properly. I couldn't bear this much longer, and I was currently consulting TommyInnit, Wilbur Soot's close friend.

"I am so sorry Y/n, but you know it was his last canonical life, he-" Tommy's voice cracked, "He isn't coming back."

"He was my love..." I whispered, "We would have been married yesterday for crying out loud!" I slammed my hand on the wooden desk he used to write on, tears falling down profusely from my face no matter how I tried to control it. I looked out the window, a window we had both looked out together. Everything reminded me of him, how he was gone and we would never get to continue our lives together. I swallowed, and faced the child again, "Wilbur promised that everything would be alright, that he wasn't losing his sanity, that everything would be FINE."

"I'm so sorry, but you've told me a hundred times already-" This was true, but I hated him saying it. I wasn't sure if I could ever recover from this, and I just needed someone, anyone to talk to. My only family was Dream, and after I joined L'manburg we weren't exactly on speaking terms. I had no friends, and the only one I ever had was Wilbur, and technically Fundy, but even the fox-hybrid had abandoned me, after all, he hated his father. To be honest, I couldn't blame my almost-son, he had every right to be furious. The only thing that Fundy had ever wanted was a family, was it too much to ask? Was it too much to ask for me?

"I would like you to leave," I snapped. I knew better than to be angry, but for goodness sakes my entire life had crashed around me!

Tommy opened the door, and was about to leave, but suddenly Tubbo's familiar voice screamed, "WILBUR IS ALIVE~!" Without another moment's hesitation, I barged past the seventeen-year-old, nightgown draping on the ground, I couldn't care less, "Tubbo!" I screamed, "Where are you? Where is Wilbur?!?" I was hysterical, after just one weeks worth of suffering I was more desperate than ever.

I saw Tubbo running, and I followed him in hot pursuit. Tubbo was gasping for air he ran so fast, "Nihachu happened to see him on the way to salvage the remain of the bakery-"

"SPARE ME THE DETAILS!" I struggled to keep up pace just behind him.

"He's where he died!" Tubbo grabbed my hand and we ran faster. Just on the horizon, I saw him... He was alive!

--------------------------------------------

469 Words, lol, and because this is only a prologue my chapters will probably be a little bit longer! Tysm for deciding to read so far, love you guys, and make sure to vote, follow, comment, check out my other books, and share this book and my page! Its a lot, I know haha. <3 Stay hydrated!