Caught

Dashing past her best friend with a dramatic gasp. She ran and threw herself onto the giant plush. Y/n couldn't help but squeal in delight. It wasn't every day you saw a 5' (152cm) Pikachu.

"I want it!" She cried out, snuggling into the bright yellow stuffed toy.

Checking the price tag, Jules grimaced. "Guess."

Y/n pouted at her, refusing to meet her gaze. "Don't wanna."

Shaking her head, her dark blue locks fanned around her face. "Come on," Jules prompted, "let's take some pictures and show the boys what you want for your birthday."

Her e/c orbs lit up as a giant grin grew across Y/n's face. Nodding enthusiastically, the two women posed for pictures with the enormous Pikachu. Y/n didn't actually believe the boys would buy her such an expensive gift, but Jules knew otherwise. The bluenette knew Kenma was head over heels for her best friend.

"What are we here for anyhow?" Jules questioned after they had taken sufficient selfies.

Y/n shrugged, "just wanted to check it out. Never been in a Pokécenter before."

"Fair enough," picking up a random toy, Jules inspected it from different angles. "I don't even know what these things are."

Inspecting what her friend held, Y/n quickly informed her, "those are pokéballs. It's what you use to catch Pokémon."

"Oh, that's right," she tittered hesitantly, "it's been so long since I've played one of the games, I forgot what they looked like." Tossing it at Y/n, Jules shouted, "I choose you!"

Y/n snorted, "you are supposed to say that after you catch the Pokémon." Her e/c eyes widened. "THAT'S IT! OH MY GOSH! YOU. ARE. A. GENIUS!"

"Obviously," Jules flipped her short sapphire hair with faux swagger, "any particular reason this time?"

The only response she got was a wicked grin.

Entering Kenma's apartment, each woman carried shopping bags from various stores

Entering Kenma's apartment, each woman carried shopping bags from various stores. After letting them in, Kuroo reached to grab some from each lady.

"What have you two been buying?" The raven tried to peak in, but Jules jabbed a playful elbow into his side. "Ouch, hey, be nice to me. I didn't have to let you in."

Y/n locked on his feline eyes with a blank face, "I have my own key."

"Yeah," Kuroo whined, "but I was being nice by opening the door and she's beating me up!"

Jules dropped her bags on Kenma's couch and pouted up at the much taller man. "Awh, my poor baby," she cooed rubbing his arms affectionately.

Muttering, "gross," Y/n went to the kitchen to unload the purchased food and avoid the intimate scene.

A few moments later, the couple followed swinging their arms between them. Kuroo headed straight to the fridge dragging Jules behind him. An awed gasp broke the silence. The raven turned to stare at the two females.