Chapter 5 (The exam)

Howdy, Howdy. Guess who back with another chapter of this story!! You thought I was going to forget!?! HA! Nope! MY GOD THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG AS SHIT!!!

But! I had hella fun writing it! I don't want to take all your time up and let you all read this all I got to say Arvomai I hope you like how I did your character so far. And Enderman534 heh...hope you enjoy your character part.

Other then that,

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier woke up and felt something on his chest. As he looks to his side, he sees Neo sleeping peacefully; he smiles and rubs her hair; Xavier then looks down to his chest and sees Eve sleeping on his chest, snoring.

Xavier: 'Must have made her way in here last night? This...is nice...' Xavier leaned up but slightly pulled back down and saw it was Neo, who muffed a bit. He smiled. "Neo, we have to get up... it's a big day."

Neo grumble.

Xavier: "Heheh, come on, babe." He kept one arm wrapped around Eve, who was on his chest, and leaned on the side of the bed to allow Neo to fall on his back, and he had to carry both of them to the bathroom. 'This is a lot harder than it looks, jeez.'

They soon got to the bathroom, and he put the two sleepy and dazed girls near the sink. Their eyes lid was only half open. Xavier turned the hot water on and past them their toothbrush; they took it.

Xavier: "Come on you two, you gonna have to wake up."

Eve: "mmmmmh."

Neo: *pout*

Xavier: *chuckled* "Come on you two."

The three of them begin to watch up and brush their teeth. As they splash water on their face and wake up a little more, they go downstairs to the kitchen where Xavier's mom is cooking breakfast. She sees the little family come down and smile.

Mom: "Morning."

Xavier: "Morning."

Eve: "Morning...grandma." She said, rubbing her eyes.

Neo: *nod*

Mom: "Heheh, it's still funny watching you three trying to get up."

Xavier: "This is going to become a normal thing isn't it."

Mom: "Get used to it dear, now you two eat." She put a plate of food in front of them. "You both had a big day ahead of you. And you need to make sure your belly is food." They smile.

Xavier: "Thanks mom."

The family all dug in and ate breakfast. Xavier, Neo, and Eve all had to admit that today's breakfast just hit different! It was so GOOD!! They ate everything and asked for seconds. Doing breakfast, Eve burp, and the family looks at her for a few seconds before chuckling. They all soon finish, and all begin to get changed over. Xavier and Neo came downstairs and saw Eve on the couch watching tv and saw both of them.

Eve hopped off the couch, made her way to the two, and hugged Xavier's leg.

Eve: "Good luck papa." She then hugs Neo's leg. "Good luck mama."