Who's Clara Stuart??

Just as I was about to ask who Clara Stuart was, Havan spoke up beside me. "I see your eying her seat huh? Are you jealoussss that she's sitting beside Luca?" She teased while smirking and doing the Havan face. "Whattt pfff- like I would! Plus Luca and I trust each other and he would never pay any romantic attention to Clara. The guy is absolutely oblivious when It comes to these things!" I reasoned. "True, that guys had to come to me asking if you liked him back like 7 times. At one point he called during my spa trip with my mom!" Havan complained. Glad Luca was still on his phone with headphones in other wise he would defended himself and whined as if there's no tomorrow. Just then a brunette girl with hair up to her shoulder walked in. Her half was straight that's a little past her shoulders, curved inwards. She has hazel eyes and a resting bitc- no I can't just say that to a person I didn't even meet yet! Well let's just say if looks could kill... she'd be a murder. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their heads up to look at her. Well everyone except for Luca, my sweet, clueless boy. "Omg! Havan is that you?!" Clara shrieked jumping up and down with her purse almost falling out of her hand. Yeah right, as if Havan who's absolutely awesome and amazing would know this snob- I mean stranger. "No way! That's the same Clara Stuart I know and love!" Wait what? I watched as Havan jumped out of her seat and tackled her into a hug. Soon they started complimenting each other on how much they've changed, glowed up, yada yada yada. While they were talking I looked to Mike. "Well since they're catching up we'll call to see where Coop and Dana are." He said getting out of his chair and leaving with everybody else. Soon everybody left and it was just Havan, Luca, Me and Clara. I looked up to see Luca STILLL on his phone. I swear he will be the death of me. I kicked his foot lightly under the table grabbing his attention. He looks up at me with a confused expression on his face as if he just forgot that he's here. Then I nod my head towards Clara and Havan were chatting each other up. He leans forward toward me and whispers "When did that happen?" I pull out a headphone, putting it into my ear and go "10 minutes ago, love, but you were too busy on your phone." He then goes "Oh my god, I completely forgot. Should we go introduce ourselves? Or do you think it's already too late for me to?" He asks unsurely. "You guys do know we stopped our conversation 5 minutes ago and just listened to yours right?" Havan pointed out raising an eyebrow. Scared the absolute blood out of us. "Oh god- Havan you sca-" I was just about to reply when Clara cut me off. "You're not that quiet either." I just decided to stay silent after that. Minutes later there was just awkward silence in the room. "So uh- you guys wanna uh go to... the park later? Once Dana arrives?" "Oooo ooo ooo! yesss!! It's a tradition to play truth or dare at someone's place whenever a new cast meme et joins the team!" Havan bounced excitedly. "Who's place should we do it at?" Clara questioned. "Well about we wait until Dana comes here" Terrence suggested, walking out of the bathroom. Did he just appear out of think air? "Dude where were you?" Luca pulled the same confused face he made when I told him Clara Stuart existed. "You do not wanna know man." Terrence chuckled in-between his sentence. "Well you see-" "No man, I do not wanna hear it!" Luca whined. "So the other day I ate a-" "God Terrence please!!! If you care about me puking afterwards please!!" I pleaded hoping he'd stop with his gross food poisoning story. "Oh ho ho" He chuckled. "Let's just say on Tuesday when it's taco Tuesday don't get the lettuce when it's turning a bit soggy and brown." A wave of 'Ewwwwws' and 'grossss' flew over the room. I turn around to see Cooper standing at the door way. "Gosh you children are gross!" Cooper playfully scolded while hanging his sweater up on the coat rack. He sat down and turned towards Clara. "So are you uh" he started snapping his fingers thinking of her name. "It's something with an E is i-" Clara cut the poor man off. The poor dude was just trying to figure out her name. "I'll introduce myself lat-" But at that moment our queen, our saviour, our very own Miss Dana Heath waltzed in as the queen she is. Ha! Have a taste of your own medicine ClArA. "Hey guys!!" She squealed while putting down what appears to be car keys?! "I drove here, and L.A traffic is not easy to get by!" Dana complained, while pulling each of us into a hug. "Oh my god Dana you can drive now!! We better be going on drives more often whenever we hang out then!" I winked as I playfully shoved her shoulder. "Oh my goshhh yes we should!!" Havan agreed. "So who's this?" Dana turned to Clara who was giving her a withering glare because she cut her off by her amazing entrance. "I'm Clara, Clara Stuart."