3-Lee Ruda

In middle school, they're a lot of boys who confessed to you but sadly you rejected them all  even if they're attractive or not

Now in your highschool you see a familiar but unfamiliar guy who is surrounded by lots of students , they're fawning over him as he felt your gaze in to him he looks at your direction meeting your eyes.

You just ignore him even though you feel a familiarity to him but, then he decided to approach you.

"Y/n! It's me? Ruda!"
He said as he smiles at you like an angel would

"Excuse me? Do I know you?"
You asks in confusion

Ruda looked shocked and taken aback by your comment.

He stepped back and stared at you, eyebrows raised, and he had a shocked expression on his face.

"You- you don't remember me???" Ruda stuttered out, looking at you with a surprised expression, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"We were in the same class together back in middle school!" he protested.

Ruda continued to stare at you, and you felt like his eyes pierced through your soul...

"Sorry I can't recall" He was quite familiar however due to your fame in your middle school you can't remember the students that you've interacted

In middle school, Ruda had a crush on you, and confessed his heart to you, but sadly you rejected him because of a reason.

"Oh well if you tell me even a little, I might remember" you said giving him a chance

Ruda rolled his eyes, "Fine..." he said reluctantly.

He turned away from you and took a deep breath, then turned back again and leaned in towards you.

Ruda stared deeply into your eyes and whispered something into your ear.

You could feel his warm breath on your face. He was so close that you could feel his breath on your face and smell his masculine fragrance.

You gasps in the familiar smell you smelt on him "Ruda?" You asks Shockley

"Yeah?"
Ruda replied, and he continued to stare into your eyes.

He leaned in closer towards you, making your faces mere inches apart. Your heartbeat quickened, and you could feel his warm breath on your face.

He continued to stare deeply into your eyes, not saying a single word. It was quiet and peaceful, as if you two were the only humans in the hallway.

You could swear that you could hear his heart beating, he is staring at you without saying a word

'yes I remember him!'
You thought at the memories that flashed in your head.

He was one of the boys who confess to you shyly Infront of everyone as you rejected him for some reason.

The memory seemed to cause Ruda to freeze in his place. However, a small smile formed on his face, and he let out a soft chuckle.

"So do you remember me now?" Ruda said softly, looking deep into your eyes with a smile.

He seemed to be enjoying every moment of this. He then moved closer towards you, leaning closer into your face. Ruda's breath was soft and sweet, and it felt like the sweetest perfume you have ever inhaled in your life. His eyes were gentle and warm, and you could feel something happening in your chest...

"What the-" you unconsciously spoke as you smelt his scent again because of how close you were

Ruda noticed your reaction to his scent, and a blush spread over his face.

He smirked, and his voice became teasingly low, "You like my 'expensive like' smell?" he said softly.

Your face began to heat up, and you felt a mixture of embarrassment and excitement sweep over you.

"Wh-at?!"
You utter in surprise

"I know. I know right?" he replied with a smug expression, looking down at you with a confident look on his face.

Ruda smirked and leaned even closer towards you as in an attempt to tease you.

His eyes stared deep into yours, and you felt yourself getting flustered. He seemed to be enjoying every moment of this, and his face began to redden at his own actions.

He moved even closer towards you, and his eyes closed slightly...

As you noticed his teasing you quickly get yourself together and push him away from you "stop with the teasing!"

Ruda seems shocked and taken aback by your sudden push.

He stumbled slightly, and a look of surprise and confusion was apparent on his face.

"W-What- What in the world was that-?!" Ruda exclaimed, raising his hands and backing up, looking at you with widened and confused eyes, "I- I was just teasing you!"

Ruda shook his head a few times, trying to collect his thoughts, and he was just breathing heavily through his mouth, not knowing what to say.

You didn't give him a chance to speak as you rush out the hallway and go to your room as you sat beside chunyoung who was currently sleeping your head was full of 'Lee Ruda'

___

Sorry what chapter is this? I don't know what I'm writing is this even a chapter?
Sorry It looks like Im rushing them

The female lead: Y/n ( your name) L/n (your last name)

Male lead: undecided
(you can message me if you have any thoughts or suggestions my ears are all up!)