43-Breakfast! (Part 2)

"Good morning,sweetie!" Nick said sitting by their bed while kissing his boyfriend sweetly on the forehead. Jeff mumbled something adorably that the other boy couldn't quite understand so instead he just laughed. "I made us breakfast!"

After Blaine's call, Nick did go to wake Jeff up.

"You did?!" Jeff's mind suddenly woke up "What did you do?"

"If I tell you, you're going to make me bring you breakfast in bed." The dark haired boy responded. "So just get up, you can take one of my t-shirts..."

"Yay!"

"...and then we'll have breakfast. Together."

"Like an old married couple?" Jeff questioned jokingly.

"Nah,that would be Kurt and Blaine. Even though they're not together." Nick stated as he pulled Jeff out of the bed.

In Nick's mind, Jeff was...incredible. He was very supportive of his friends and of course of him as well. He always tried to see the most colourful side of things. He was determined and always ready to fight for what's right and he was truly grateful that he fought for them.

They kept their relationship a secret but in some way, it didn't matter because they both knew they would always try their best for one another. However,things could change, hopefully.

The couple went to the kitchen and the blond one sat while the other one finally revealed what he prepared for breakfast.

"With the permission of your dads to use the oven, I baked cookies and made some chocolate milk!" The one that was seated clapped his hands excitedly. In his eyes and heart, Nick was amazing. He always knew when and what to say regardless of the situation. He was very protective of his own. Nick was full of optimism but knew how to keep his feet on the ground. He was a fighter too. He fought for this relationship as much as Jeff. Nick knew it. Jeff knew it. When you love each other, everything just gets harder if you walk your own way. Love, at least for Nick and Jeff, was not a race, but rather a path and even though it is challenging sometimes it's lovely as well.

"You really did take one of my t-shirts,dummy!" Nick commented, bending a bit over to look at Jeff's hazel eyes. The blond one only replied with a soft giggle and then a kiss. The short one kept their foreheads together and smiled widely.

"Go sit down and we'll finally see if you are baker's material." Jeff teased and the other boy did as suggested.

Jeff took a bite of one of the cookies while Nick watched him impatiently. He was relieved when his boyfriend widened his eyes in admiration.

"I have to admit these are really good! Even though this is my first time trying your food, this is the best thing you ever did!" The tall boy exclaimed.

"I think you're wrong because the best thing I ever did was you." He said winking and receiving a dramatic gasp from his boyfriend.

"Nick, don't say that!"

"I've gotta enjoy it while we're both alone." Jeff smiled sadly at what his boyfriend just said. Nick quickly completed "But I've been meaning to ask you what would you say about us finally being open about it at school and with whoever we want?"

Jeff looked at him thoughtfully and took a couple of moments to phrase it out. "I guess. I mean we were only on the low because of the rivalry and Sebastian putting consequences on us or even you. I don't see a problem really. So replying to your question, I think that would be fine, amazing even!"

Nick reached for Jeff's hand across the table,grinning.

The blond boy got up, not disconnecting their hands and sat on his boyfriend's lap. "I love you,Nick."

Nick cupped his boyfriend's cheek with his hand and said it back just as lovingly "I love you too,Jeffrey!"

They were about to share a little but passionate kiss when Jeff's phone started to ring. "Blainey :P"

Jeff groaned and Nick rolled his eyes but he picked up anyways and put it on speaker.

"You interrupted something,Anderson!" Nick complained teasingly.

B-"Ew, I didn't have to know that!"

J-"Did you finally call us to tell us that you and Kurt tried to see Moulin Rouge again but when it came to Come What Up he couldn't resist your beautiful voice and kissed you?"

B-"No..."

N-"But would you kiss back?"

B-"What?" He was glad the couple couldn't see right now that he was blushing. "But it is about Kurt."

J-"Did something happen to him?" Nick's protective side instantly woke up.

B-"I don't know, we were going to watch a movie together,and this time for real but Hunter came and then I just got out of the dorm because he needed to talk with Kurt. I know I'm probably overthinking but I just wanted to know if I could be helpful at anything..."

Nick knew exactly what the talk was about but unfortunately, he had no prediction for his best friend's reaction. He was not concerned about Kurt finally knowing the truth, he was, in fact, happy about that. He was just scared that he would take it out on Blaine.

N-"B,you gotta trust me on this one." the curly-haired boy nodded even though they couldn't see it. "Don't get Kurt to talk or interact if he chooses not to. I may know what this is about but I can't tell you and we'll be there all together by Monday,early in the morning,okay?"

B-"Okay."