Bring Her Back

Hope's P.O.V
I am walking around the carnival looking at the people. Gosh, how can they be so happy? It's so annoying.

Now, you'll be wondering what I've been doing this past few days. Well I've been wandering around for a while, enjoying the pros of being a vampire. Killed a few guys, actually lots of guys. By the way, if you ask me how my "friends" are doing, I'm gonna kill you.

I look around and I see someone looking at me. I pretend that I haven't seen him and go behind a building. With my vamp speed I rush towards him, grab him from he neck and drag him toward a more private place.

Hope : Who are you?

??? : Who are you?

Hope : Answer me or I'm gonna make you. Now, I know you're not human, I can feel it. Probably a vampire. Am i right.

??? : My name is Jess. I run this place.

Hope: So wait, this is a carnival. Vampires run this place?

Jess: Yes. And werewolves aren't welcomed here.

Hope: Oh, my poor Jess. I'm not just a werewolf.

I say as I flash my Tribrid eyes.

Jess: What are you?

Hope: I'm your worst nightmare. But you can call me the Tribrid.

He tries to attack me but with my magic, I push him towards a wall and hold him still. I start closing my fist and suddenly his head falls off his body.

Hope : Huh, I didn't know I could do that. Cool.

I keep walking, away from the people and then hear something from behind, actually, someone.

Hope: Maybe my message wasn't very clear. Or else you wouldn't be here. Probably I should have let him dead instead of deadly hurt.

Scott: You can walk away if you want but please help Stiles.

Hope: Umm.. I miss the part where thats my problem.

Scott: Really? So you're so emotionless. Hope, I know there is good in you. Your good side is not gone.

Hope : Yes she is! And you might wanna get use to the new me because I'm not leaving. I'm here to stay.

??? : For how long? For Always and Forever?

I turn and see Freya.

Hope : Aw... Untie. Long time no see. Where have you been?

Freya: In a place you once called home.

Hope : Which one? Because you know... New Orleans, Bayou, Mystic Falls, Beacon Hills. Wow, I'm always on the move.

Freya : The place where you lost your family. Where your mother died when she led herself and the other vampire under the sunlight. The place where you father and uncle killed themselves.

Hope: That's just the past.

Freya: The place where you swore that you would do right by our name! Tell me Hope. What would your father think when he saw you like that? Tell me you remember that night. You remember your father's last words. "Though I may be leaving you tonight, this is not the end of the Mikaelsons."

Hope:I gave my mortality to kill the beast, what -

Freya: And I know your father would be proud. But not this Hope. You're becoming the monster he was afraid you'd be. You were afraid you'd be. You disappoint every one of us.

I widen my eyes and i feel something wet going down my cheek. I wipe it. A tear?

Hope : I'm not turning my hunamity back on.

Freya: I know you're afraid of your-

Hope: I am not afraid.

Freya: You are Hope. You are. Pain does make you weak. It doesn't go away, no matter hard you try. But you find a way to live with it and that way, you become stronger. It's just on little switch Hope. You just turn it on.

I squeeze my eyes trying to get her words out of my head but then a wave of magic comes out of me and hits everyone around me making them fall down. I open my eyes and look at both of them. Tears start forming in my eyes as I feel my knees ready to break down. I lower on the ground and lean my head in my arms. I let the tears fall freely as I feel two arms hugging me. The tears continue until i can't breath. I hiccup trying to catch my breath while broken sobs escape my lips. Then in all of a sudden, everything goes black.