a man's short lived life

He stands upon a pedestal as he gawks upon a picture of his family, a frame of his friends, and one of his betroued.

Society in his head mocking him as he stands upon this pedestal. Society once again tarnishing his memories of who he once was. Pain as he watches upon who he stands to leave behind, yet as he cries none see his tears.

In eyes through his own he closes them. All he see’s is the darkness he believes is in his soul, where he feels comforted. Where he sees his family, his friends and betroued once more.

The memories flood as it plays back like a movie, frame by frame, moving picture by moving picture. He watches his life from the past flash before him as he sees his life in the future unfold without him.

He takes a leap... But not a leap of faith, not a leap of joy but a leap of the future. He kicks the pedestal he stands on away as the rope around his neck soaked with tears tighten.

He places a gag in his mouth as he cannot speak about his past, his fears or his pain. So once again he blocks his mouth as society has once again silenced him.

3 feet from the floor, he closes his eyes once more for the last time. He closes cannot breathe in pain for the last time. He dies alone again for the last time...