Kadic Bombshell

What if on episode 85, William ended up dragig Aelita to the Scyphozoa? Let's see how Yumi and Ulrich save their firend now!

This fanfic will start at the point where Jeremy agread to send Aelita to Lyoko, in order to solve the problem with the Activated Towers.

Jeremy: The Activated tower shoul be in the North-West part of the Forest Sector!

Aelita: Gotcha!

Jeremy: Transfer Aelita. Scaner Aelita, Virtualization!

Jeremy Virtualized Aelita to the Forest Sector. Whoops, my mistake, she landed on the Ice Sector.

Aelita: Jeremy; you made a mistake; you sent me to the Ice Sector!

Jeremy: No i didn't make a mistake. I virtualized you in the Forest Sector.(realises something) Oh man we really have a major problem

Jeremy then prosseded to do a Phone call. Back at Kadic, Yumi and Ulrich were having a soda, when Ulrich got a phone call from Jeremy.

Ulrich: Jeremy?... Well he must be with his Iceland icicle...Huh? What? Be right there!(call ends) Odd took Bringa to the factory, and guess what! She twiched the Supercomputer!(sees Sissi) Sissi, you haven't seen Odd, have you?

Sissi: Oh i sure have! He's in the park with my panpal!

Yumi and Ulrich imideatly left. Back on Lyoko, Aelita was using her eabilities to detect any pulsations on the virtual world.

Jeremy: Aelita? How's everything?

Aelita: I don't feel any pulsations, i don't think there's nothing wrong!

Jeremy: Good! I'm gonna bring you back, i don't ike having you on Lyoko all alone! Materelazation, Aelita!

However, Aelita was not devirtualized. Instead, the Supercomputer sent her to the Mountain Sector. This is sure a big mess!

Aelita: Oh no, another major problem! I'm in the Mountain Sector!(spots something) And I'm not alone either...

Two Bloks and two Kankrelats went to Aelita, and imideatly started attacking her. By that time, Yumi and Ulrich had confronted Odd, who sided with Bringa. But then they were called by Jeremy to help Aelita.

Jeremy: Aelita, Yumi and Ulrich are on the way, just hang in there a few more minuts!

Aelita: A few minuts! Sirvieving here is a fraction of seconds!

Aelita attemped to destroy one of the monsters with an Energy Field. However, they jumped out of the way. She fiered anotehr one, and destroyed one Block. Aelita, then activated her wings, but was pushed away, by one of William's skochwaves. The monsters went to attack Again, but William had other plans.

William: Ceasefire!(the monsters stop and William dashes to Aelita) Aelita! At last! Just the two of us!

Jeremy: Aelita, watch out!