Kadic Bombshell 2nd Fanfic

This second fanfic crosses the timeline of the fanific I made on the episode Distant Memory. Thanks to AddisonWolvesWells for the idea.

So what if Yumi and Ulrich didn't manage to reach Aelita in time? William manages to toss her to the Digital Sea, and they must protect Hopper at all coasts. Will they manage to save the creator of Lyoko?

This Fanfiction starts in the moment when Jeremy attemped to Devirtualize Aelita, and instead, she got virtualized in the Mountain Sector, due to the bugs in the Supercomputer. Aelita looks arround, shocked with the amout of problems they had in hand

Aelita: Oh no, another major problem! Believe it or not, I'm in the Mountain Sector!(spots something) And I'm not alone either.

Two Blocks and two Kankrelats came in, and started shooting. We now change to the park, where Yumi and Ulrich found Odd, laying down on Bringa's lap.

Ulrich: Odd.

Odd: Oh, hi, guys! (sits up)

Ulrich: How was the movie last night? Which one was it?

Odd: Uh, Jurassic Experiment.

Yumi: Oh yeah? You sure it wasn't "Two Rats in the Factory"?

Odd: Uh no, what makes you say that?

Yumi: Because Jeremy's got the whole film on video. The actors are the spitting image of you two lovebirds! Anything to say for yourself?

Odd: H-H-Hey, listen! It's not what you think, I was gonna tell you about it!

Yumi: What's in that head of yours? Sawdust? The Supercomuter is on the blink! Od, you have just betrayed your way out of our group!

Bringa: What is the problem? Yes, we visited your mysterious laboratory, but it's not the end of the world.

Yumi: For your information, it COULD be the end of the world!

Bringa: I had enough of this stories! I'm going to the swimming pool. (stands up) Well, Odd, are you comming or not?

Odd looked over at Bringa, then at his friends. He knew he messed up big this time. And there wasn't much he could dou about it. He stood up.

Odd: I am... I'm really sorry.

Odd takes Bringa's hand, and the two of them left for the pool. Ulrich got an urgent call from Jeremy, telling that Aelita was in danger. Speaking of Aelita, she was now hidding, as the Monsters kept shooting at the rocks she was taking cover.

Jeremy: Hang on, Aelita. Ulrich and Yumi are on their way! I'll be finished fixing the Supercomputer really soon, just a couple of minutes!

Aelita: A couple of minutes? Survival here is a matter of a few microseconds!

Aelita moved to another rock, and shot an Energy Field at the monsters, forcing them to move to the sides. Aelita looked at the monsters.