𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze. I am currently sitting at the bench while watching Izana from afar, buying ice cream in the stall.

It's been a while since we kept in touch. As usual, Kakucho kept objecting to it but we still had our ways.

“Here, eat this” he whispered, handing me the chocolate ice cream.

It took us almost three minutes to finish eating that ice cream, and after that, we decided to hit the arcade. He was the one who suggested that, and I have literally no complaints about it.

Without wasting any second, the both of us went inside. But suddenly, the movie poster caught my attention. It was my favorite movie!

I wanted to watch it with him so I asked him if we could, and fortunately, he agreed! While purchasing the ticket we were assisted by one of the employees working at the theater.

We went inside the movie theater after paying for tickets. The lobby has a really welcoming atmosphere.

The scent of freshly popped popcorn, the taste of cheesy nachos that are just waiting to be savored, the feel and texture of clutching the ticket as if it were my prize, and of course, watching all the kids having fun as they made memories playing arcade games.

Izana casually walked to the counter to purchase a large soda and a bag of my favorite candy. As soon as I received my drink I joyfully indulged in the sweet taste of the beverage.

“Thank you!”

He just smiled at me and patted my head. I saved my tasty chocolate treat for later when I would eat it while sitting in front of the big screen.

Entering the theater, while smiling at the luck of this joyous occasion, we were able to sit in our favorite seats. As I sit and wait for the motion picture to start I think to myself, this day is far from over, but it's like a date!

The seats were really comfortable, so we both watched the movie comfortably. Amidst watching the film, Izana suddenly fell asleep so I let his head rest on my shoulder.

I feel bad for dragging him here. Before the movie ended, I hastily snapped a photo of us while he was sleeping on my shoulders.

How cute,” I whispered, chuckling.

“Shall we go?”

My eyes widened and I immediately hid my phone in my bag. I simply nodded and left the theater. All of a sudden, Izana stopped in his tracks and held my hands as we both ran inside the arcade room.

He stopped in front of the photo booth and dragged me inside. “Let's take a picture,” he whispered.

This behavior of his is very unusual and surprising. I couldn't argue anymore and agreed. The space was a bit narrow so he grabbed me by my waist to pull me closer to him.

Within just a second, the camera continuously flashed. I just stood there, smiling bitterly while he was striking funny poses.

“Can't you do a pose?” he asked, frowning at me.

“Only If I'm alone” I replied, smugly.

The both of us laughed and took another picture since the first one was too casual. The second picture was so embarrassing! It was like a picture sequence of us bickering but it's too cute to be kept so we purchased it.

“Honestly, you suck at making poses” I uttered, teasing Izana.

He rolled his eyes with his arms crossed. “Said by the one who just stood there smiling bitterly”

“Tch!” I hissed. I let out a sigh as soon as I realized he was already gone!

“Izana?”

My eyes wandered around to see where he went all of a sudden, and I found him grinning at me in front of the claw machine. I could feel like he was plotting something.

I walked towards him and when I got there, he immediately put his arm on my shoulder, pulling me closer to him again. Suddenly, I could feel my heart beating faster than usual. What is happening to me?

“Let's make a bet”

I sighed and simply nodded. “Sure, what is it?”

I'm up, maybe if I managed to beat him, I could get a hand in his phone and delete my picture! A smirk crept on my face as I faced him. He was the same.

“The first one to get a hold of one stuffed toy will decide the price,” he said, pointing to the claw machines in front of us.

I rolled my eyes. Huh? That easy? The victory is assured now since CLAW MACHINES ARE ONE OF MY GREATEST ENEMY!

Tch! But still, I agreed. Hoping that I will win but no. Once we started the bet, it only took him a minute to get one stuffed toy! So unfair!

“HAHA, I won!” he cheered. So childish!

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. What kind of price does he want? Will he ask me again to obey everything he wants!?

With that, Izana poked my cheek so I tilted my head to see what he was trying to do. I saw him smiling genuinely toward me.

He suddenly pecked a kiss on the stuffed toy he just got and pecked it on my lips. My eyes widened in embarrassment as soon as I realized one thing. I avoided his gaze and immediately turned around. It was an indirect kiss!

“I like you, y/n” he uttered.

A shock could be seen on my face as he said those words. What? He… Izana like me? Wait, maybe I am too assuming, what if it's just only meant as a friend?

He then chuckled, “I don't need any more friends, be my girlfriend, y/n”