bakery!

(HEADS UP THIS MAY BE A VERY LONG CHAPTER )

Princess Roma woke up from her very long nap, her wedding day is in a month and she has to get everything ready.

ROMAI got up from my bed and fixed my sheets I know my maid is supposed to do that but I'm feeling quite generous

ROMA
I got up from my bed and fixed my sheets I know my maid is supposed to do that but I'm feeling quite generous. I guess it's because I'm getting married! My heart still aches thinking about that, I mean me? Princess Roma of The South is getting married to The Prince Of The North, it's every south girl's dream and I get to live it.

"Morning Princess" "Morning Butler Ray" I gave him a sweet smile, and he smiled back. Butler Ray has been with me ever since my father died, he's the only one that gets me besides my horrid mother. My mom is sometimes crazy it's unbelievable. I always say to myself never become like my mom and be that crazy. "Princess?" I drew my attention back to him, I guess I didn't realize I'd been staring blankly at him "Is everything alright?"

"Oh! Yes yes of course Ray, I..was just thinking about the wedding and all the preparations, it's gonna very tiring yes very" I chuckled, he gave me a soft smile and sat next to me " you know Princess" he grabbed my hand softly "your father would be very proud of you" nodding my head "I know, I remember bragging about marrying the Prince and now" I looked up at the picture of my father

"I get to live my dream" I looked back at Ray "Well," he said while getting up from the bed "you should be getting on with your day. Our first stop is Baldwins Bakery, and your mom has a couple of goods she has on her mind and she wants us to be there immediately"

I nodded my head, Of course, mom wanted us to be there I hate that place don't get me wrong the food is good is just that...the people who work there are...poor and poor people are very unprofessional. Good Food or not I rather get something from the chef's kitchen but mom says it's nice to help out the rags and if I want to be queen I have to do just that.

ew.

NARRATOR
AFTER BUTLER RAY LEFT THE ROOM PRINCESS ROMA STARTED GETTING READY, SHE COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THE BAKERY IT WAS THE LAST PLACE SHE WANTS TO BE.

After taking a shower
ROMA

After taking a shower ROMA