part uno

Lily is running down the corridors trying to find her way out of her...friends house

she finally finds a big red door where she opens it, yet it only leads to another tall colored door, but this one is blue.

So she only does what anyone else would do and run back, but her "friend" is waiting for her.

Out of no where, a tall soldier who was dressed up like it's WW2, for some reason, comes out with a MG-42

he looks at me and winks while having a odd smirk on his face, then turns to my "friend" and shoots him in his face.

Then the soldier picks up the body and says "be right back woman".

for some reason i laugh to myself quietly.

Next thing i do is get up and try to find him, i do, he's at the last big colored door. And theres a huge window, where i see him throw my "friend" out of.

I explain to him that my "friend" is actually my ex, Gavin, who trapped me into his basement, and although i was turned on by it, i knew i had to get out.

Again the soldier smirked oddly, making me laugh.

The soldier went up to me and asked what i was looking at.

i nervously look at him in the eyes
"n-nothing, WHATS YOUR NAME SIR?"
i quickly say to get away from that awkward situation.

He says "Well, Leonardo of course! But you can call me Leo"

and before i say my name back, he interrupts me, "Lily, i know".

i looked at him speechless.

next thing i know, i'm being dragged to a dark room and fall asleep very slowly