18

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥. ❞

kayden and kartein had been roaming around the arena in their cat forms.

that was until they crossed paths with the aerokinetic girl. and thankfully, they lost jisuk somewhere along the food stands. the younger twin probably got distracted by all the food or something.

also, kayden had just finished explaining everything to jisoo about what had transcended a few moments ago.

"that's bad." jisoo blankly responded at his long ass explanation as an irk mark formed on the two world awakeners' heads.

"can't you show even a bit of concern?" kayden huffed, lightly running his hand through his hair.

"why should i?" jisoo stuck her tongue out at him, the reason was just to purely annoy him. "you should have noticed him sitting there first."

kartein passionately nodded at her statement. "kayden even blamed me that i healed your brother too well. does it look like it's my fault?" he tattled, his sense of rationality- gone.

"no, it's definitely not." jisoo patted his shoulder in comfort. "he's just one big meanie."

kayden could only watch the two quizzically. he didn't know how or why, but he could perfectly envision a mom jisoo that was consoling her spoiled bratty son named kartein who got accused of something.

nevertheless, jisoo sighed. she accepted the fact that no matter how they blame each other, jisuk unquestionably saw them in their human forms.

"i know a solution." she brought up.

the two world awakeners' ears perked up at this.

"what?" they simultaneously responded.

"pack your bags. i'm putting you up for adoption."