𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗〖 i hate talking to you 〗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
〖 i hate talking to you 〗

✧.*

     IT WAS QUITE late when Dustin had returned home in a hurry, once again. Belle had just finished doing her hair when the boy dashed past her bedroom at an impeccable speed, not bothering to spare a hello or even a simple look towards his sister. Which was odd, considering he always spent at least ten minutes inside her room just asking dumbfound questions before locking himself away in his own room. Maybe he has had a bad day at school, though that gave the female more of a reason to want to talk to him.

     It made her feel quite deflated to be brushed aside on the day she needed to conversate with him the most, feeling the urge of need for the boy to ask why she was getting ready instead on lounging around in her oversized tee with a box of dry cereal to snack on. Isabelle at least wanted an opinion on what to wear, or even a comment on the way she looks. Anything to keep her mind off the dread that was swelling up against her insides as the time crept closer.

     Taking matters into her own hands, Belle ran her fingers lazily through her hair and made a move towards her wardrobe, clearing her throat in preparation. "Dustin! Come here!" she beckoned with volume, hearing a few items clutter to the ground in response from the other room.

     "Give me a second!" He called back after a good five seconds, followed by more commotion that caused the female to ooze with intrigue. Why was he making so much damn noise?

     Within a few minutes he had entered the room slightly out of breath, looking around frantically to locate his sister in a way that portrayed him to be paranoid. Belle drew a brow towards her hairline and turned her whole profile to face him. "Whats with all the noise and why are you sweating?"

     Dustin swallowed thickly before turning to take a seat on his sisters bed. "I'm cleaning my room and my dresser fell over. Are you going somewhere?"

     "Sadly" she sighed, turning to rummage through the racks of clothes hung up. "This new guy asked me on a date and I stupidly said yes because I'm an idiot!"

     "I thought you don't do you dates?" He asked with a confused undertone, eyes attentive towards the open door as they flickered repeatedly from his sisters back then towards the hallway.

     "I don't! Like, I don't even know why I said yes and I don't really want to go because he's kind of an asshole. But I need your opinion on what to wear" Belle stressed, pulling out multiple pairs on jeans and flimsy tops she had never worn out in public.

     "I like those" he pointed towards a pair of Jean cut offs and a black Bon Jovi t-shirt that reached just past her mid thigh "they're more of a you outfit". She supposed it wasn't too bad if it was paired with her dr.martens and a leather jacket, casual but comfortable at the same time.