I'm... His what?

The next day, you woke up in your own bed, only to find yourself sleeping next to E/n.

Your hand was placed on his naked chest, while his arm was wrapped around you, going under your back. Pulling you closer. Every time you moved just the slightest, his arm would grip around you would tighten. It made you smile a little every time.
He really didn't want you to leave. That was so sweet. And kind of cute.

He took a deep breath and let out a groan. Oh. My. Lord.
E/n slowly opened his eyes, while blinking lots of times, due to the bright light coming in from the window.

His hand tightened around your waist, just to make sure that you were actually there.

"Morning, beautiful." He said while looking down at you.

"Morning, handsome." You smiled at him.

He kissed you on your mouth and then on your head.

"Do you wanna get up for breakfast? I could make some pancakes." He asked.

"You can make pancakes?" You scoffed.

"Noooo, but I can try."

You laughed, then gave him a kiss.
"Alright."

You put on a robe and walked down to the kitchen, just to find E/n already making the pancakes, in his t-shirt and shorts.

You sat down by the table and yawned. He smiled. E/n thought it looked cute when you yawned.

A few minutes later, he came with a plate that contained; a stack of pancakes, with syrup, and a small pat of butter on top. E/n placed the plate in front of you and gave you a kiss on your head.

"There you go, love."

You took a bite before you said: "Love?"

"Yeah. You don't like it?"

"Nono, it's not that. I just.. Thought I was your princess."

"Well, you are, but I also love you. Therefore 'love'."

You almost choked on your food. "Y-you love me?"

He turned to you with a frightening look on his face.

"W-well- I didn't mean it like- I mean it's-"

You laughed and walked over to him.
You cupped his face in your hands and said: "I love you too."

He suddenly stopped talking and just stared at you. His eyes wide open.
He kissed you ever so passionately, and spun you around in the air, with a big smile.
When he put you down again, you were laughing because of the rush you got, from spinning around in the air. He kissed you once again and leaned his forehead on yours.

Just then you heard someone scream of excitement behind you.

You turned towards the direction, where the scream had come from, only to find your sister standing in the doorway to the kitchen.

"YOU TWO FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

She almost ran over to hug you two, while jumping up and down, making the two of you laugh.

After your sister had calmed down, you two sat down at the table, while E/n cleaned up the kitchen.

"Soooooo.." S/n suddenly started a sentence, "When is the weddiiiiing?"

That question made you spit out the water, that you had just taken in your mouth.
And E/n just dropped the towel and the dish brush, as well as his jaw.

"I'm kidding!" She said, making you both sigh of relief. "But I do expect some nieces and/or nephews." Your sister said with a firm tone.

You hit your sister hard, making her burst out laughing.
Meanwhile, E/n just continued to clean up the kitchen, while laughing at you getting flustered.
He just loved the way you acted all up over little things. That's why he teased you so much.
And still does.

Author's note:

HIII! Hoped you liked the story! <3
Sorry, it took so long for me to make it and release it, but I have just been busy lately.
I have just been caught up in so many things, and I just couldn't find time to finish it.
But now it's finally done! And I hope you all enjoyed it.
Again, sorry for the long wait. I really do appreciate the support though.

So long <3