|✦﹒Meet up

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳShinunoga E-W -FujjiBaggage- Breakfast Santana Conceited- flo milliKicki'n back-Mila JGonna love me- teyana taylorI hope the songs lineup the right way😭I'm sorry if I messed up

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
Shinunoga E-W -Fujji
Baggage- Breakfast Santana
Conceited- flo milli
Kicki'n back-Mila J
Gonna love me- teyana taylor
I hope the songs lineup the right way😭
I'm sorry if I messed up

Btw this was of rush cause I'm trying to get this post before I hop on a plane on Monday 👩🏾‍🦯
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜

Your POV

"Thank you for the Itadori tour, I had fun," I mentioned as we went back inside, "no problem, I'm glad!" He added, from rubbing the back of his head, I took my phone out and found out it was 2:29. I'm supposed to be meeting Aoki at 2:30! "Shoot, Itadori, do you know where Aoki's room is?" I asked, shoving my phone back into my pocket.

"Down the hall to the left next to Fushiguro, but if you're going to see Bri, don't go to her room, instead go to Fushiguro's room. She's always over there," he smiled, giving me a thumbs up.

"Thank you, see you around!" I waved goodbye and sprinted down the hallway, finding myself outside Fushiguro's door. "Well that was easy," I chuckled, a little winded from running so fast. It took me a second to catch my breath, before knocking on the door.

A few seconds after, the door opened, and Fushiguro was standing in the doorway, staring at me. "Oh uh, hi?" I greeted awkwardly, looking away from him. His face was blank, "what do you want?" he simply stated, still keeping his eye contact with me.

I took a minute to answer, not sure why he was being rude, "Uhh... well, is Aoki here?"
His glare grew even colder, "why? You wanna talk to her?" he spat, leaning further in towards me. The sudden shift caught me off guard, "because she asked me to meet her." I answered back.

"Megumi get out of their bubble!" something then whack Fushiguro in the back of the head.
"Ouch, what the hell?!" he yelled, clutching the back of his head. "Just shut your mouth!" a familiar female voice shouted, I turned to see Aoki standing in Fushiguro's room, glaring at him. She moved into the door frame next to Fushiguro, shirtless and covered in bruises.

I could feel my jaw dropping slightly, seeing Aoki like that made my heart skip a beat. She looked beautiful, her thick curls were pulled up, revealing her neck and collarbone.
I couldn't believe that someone like her would date a man like him... I mean, yeah, he wasn't bad-looking or anything.

I just didn't think they'd be together, considering how much he acted like an asshole. Aoki must have noticed my shocked expression because suddenly, her eyes widened, and she grabbed Fushiguro by the shirt, throwing him back into the room and shutting the door behind herself.

"Hey y/n, sorry about him" Aoki apologized, "ah no need to apologize," I said, smiling, "um just stay here, I need to get my shirt and suit, and I'll be ready to leave," she replied as she walked back into his room, closing the door behind her. I took a couple of steps back, trying to process everything that just happened, 'Fushiguro and Aoki are dating.?