Bitten

*Halsey- Not Afraid 🎶*

I turn slightly to look at the pillow and then back at Jisoo. "Why?"

"Do you trust me?" She asks and I nod. "Then do as I say." I do as I'm told and get on the black silk pillow with both my feet on opposite sides. I then look at her in anticipation for her to explain.

"Put your hands on each end of the pillow, make sure you have a firm grip."

"Done what now" I ask her.

"Close your eyes, and tell me what's your biggest sexual fantasy." I close my eye and imagine what my fantasy is, and I almost moan at the image my mind creates.

"What do you see?"

"Me, on your lap bouncing with your fingers deep inside me." I start to the pillow beneath me getting damp.

"Now with that image in mind move your body back and forth make sure that your body makes contact with the pillow."

I do as Jisoo says and I soon start to feel pleasure from the friction. "Jisoo!" I moan out as I feel my body getting hotter and hotter. I didn't know someone could get so much pleasure from just a pillow and thoughts.

With my eyes still closed I hear footsteps coming towards the bed. Suddenly I feel a cold hand on my neck squeezing it slightly. "Come for me my little pet." Says Jisoo in a rough voice which just turns me on even more.

"Yes master, ahh fuck I feel it coming!" I yell as I throw my head back and my explodes all over the black pillow.

When I open my eyes I find Jisoo standing at the foot of the bed. Her hand that was on my neck now rests on my cheek and she's caressing it gently. "Good pet, you pleased me and gave me a good show."

"Now how about we made your fantasies a reality? Would you like that?" Jisoo asks and i nod.

She sits on the bed and I climb on her lap. She puts her hand on my hip while the other one goes to my womanhood and starts rubbing it with her fingers. "Nhhh.... Jisoo." I say holding her shoulders tighter.

"How does it feel baby?" She asks.

"Good don't stop." I say in a breathy voice.

She continues rubbing my clit and hole. I feel my climax getting near and near, but just when I think I'm going to cum Jisoo stops her movements. I stare at her wide eyed, a bit angry because she didn't let me finish.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because I want you to finish with my fingers deep inside of you. I'm going to enter you now but it's going to be painful since it's your first time. It is your first time right?" She asks with a bit of doubt in her voice.

"Yes no one's ever touched me or did things to me except you."

She seems to be happy with my answer. "It's good to know that your mine, and only mine."

She hand goes back to the damp place between my legs and she enters me slowly. I start to feel immense pain as if my skin is being ripped apart.

After a few seconds of her fingers in me. I start to get used to the feel of them. My vigina feels very full. I always noticed how big Jisoo fingers were but I didn't think they were this big. I place my hands on Jisoo's shoulder and slowly start going up and down.

The feeling of her fingers inside of me is incredible. She was right this is so much better. I can't help but moan out. I start moving my hips faster wanting to get as much pleasure as possible.

Soon the room gets filled with the sound of Jisoo's fingers going in and out of me. They feel so good.

"How does it feel baby." She asks.

"G..good so good. Keep fucking me mommy."I say with my eyes closed.

when I open them I find Jisoo looking at me surprised. "Did you just call me mommy pet?" She asks in an unreadable voice.

Thinking that she's mad I quickly apologize. "Yes, I'm sorry." I say

She puts her hand on my neck choking me. "No it's okay I like you calling me mommy." She says with a smirk.

"And since your such a good pet I'm going to let you cum."

I smile with half open eyes. "Thank you mommy."

I start bouncing harder and faster on her lap. And I start to feel my legs getting weaker and that's when i know I'm closer. Jisoo grips my neck even tighter bringing it closer to her face. She sniffs my neck and moans.

"Your blood smells so good. I bet it tastes even better" She says.

She then start kissing and licking my neck leaving a trail of hickeys on it. "Do it!" I manage to choke out.

"Do what baby?" She asks.

"Bite me master."

She parts her lips and I can see two sharp canines. Without any warning she buries her fangs into my neck. Both the pain of her biting me and the pleasure of her fucking me mix together. I let out a final screams and cum all over her fingers and her lap.

I rest my head on her shoulder while she continues drinking from. When she's done she licks my neck and let's out a content sigh.

"Your blood is the best thing I've ever tasted. Jisoo says with a grin showing her bloodied fangs. She then removes her fingers from inside me. She then places them near my lips and says.

"Open, I want you to lick them clean."

I take the fingers into my mouth and immediately start licking. I close my eyes and moan at the taste. It doesn't taste that bed. I actually like eating my own cum.

When I finish licking them I release them from my mouth and Jisoo starts grinning.

"Good girl."

*Not edited
________________________________________

I finally finished it guys so sorry for the wait.

P.s if your not following me already please do so. Because I'm not always going to write author notes. If I have anything to say from now on I'm going to write it on my timeline.❤️