Chapter 3: Just an witchadent

*As Denna kept on driving we crashed into an speeding car turning going down the hill*

I  opened the car door crawling out. I touch my nose seeing my nose bleeding I put my hand in the ground and I got visons of a girl hanging then screaming and witch craft.

I quickly move my hand and get back in reality as denna is calling my name.

"Hey are you good?"
Yeah I'm fine. "Are you  sure the ambulance is already here". Yes I'm fine Denna. "Okay if you say so".

Denna helps me get up and put me on the ambulance bed. "I'll see you later okay?" Okay bye.

She kissed me and the last thing I saw was the driver that hit us was my ex Peter.

Denna POV:

What the fuck Peter. "What do you want fuckface" You  damaged my fucking car. "So what you to broke to fix it?"

I wanted to punch Peter in his face but I held back. "What are you gonna do?" "Punch me? Go ahead get yourself arrested for assault". He laughs in my face while I'm holding back.

*Later that night*

Riah POV:

I was in the hospital when Peter walks in my room. "Wassup babe". I'm not ur girlfriend anymore I moved back to shadyside and you know that.

Thats why we broke up. "Stop playing you know you still want me". No I don't were over. Get the hell out my room. "Babe stop". Peter get off of me I try to push him off. Deena walks in

"Hey- what the fuck?!" "Riah are u fucking serious". Deena it's not what it looks like I promise he got on top off me he tried to rape me.

Peter gets off of me. And I get out of bed. "I can't believe this is happening right now". "You said you didn't care about Peter  anymore."

Deena! I don't care about him he got on top off me I promise you that's not what it looked like.

*Me and Deena argue back and fourth until I fucked up and said something I regret*

WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT IN TEN YEARS YOULL BE GROWN AND DEUNK JUST LIKE YOUR DAD AND GOING NOWHERE IN LIFE.

Deena stays silent with tears In her eyes. "First go to hell second fuck you I fucking hate you nev-"

*We  see blood coming out Peter's mouth  and him stabbed in the stomach and the curtain coming down*

Me and Deena scream running out of the room telling Kate JJ and Deon to run.

Me and Deena get under a desk where we see an security head decapitated. I hold my mouth trying not to scream. We see Coast clear until the killer comes behind and grabs me.