Mercy

"You fucking want what?" asked Asta in amusement. He was wearing Black Jacket with a White T-shirt and Black Pants.

"M-Mercy." said Charlotte. She was laying on the Hospital Bed with White Dress and a swollen Stomach. 

"A-Asta..There is a big misunderstanding..I don't understand what is happening.." said Yami. He was trying to be very calm but the fear crept in his voice.

Yami froze in fear again. The feeling of the Cold Metal pressed against his Head. He stood speechless unable to speak anything.

"I'll blow your Head." said Liebe. It was not just a threat but a dangerous threat. The voice carried a lot of emotions which didn't included patience

"Mercy? I'll fucking burn that shit in your stomach, cock sucking whore." said Asta. He pulled the trigger causing Bullet to be Fired. The Bullet didn't hit Charlotte but definitely left a scar on Wall.

Yami almost flipped.

"Char-"

Liebe smashed his elbow on Yami's shoulder causing him to fell on the floor. Yami grunted in pain and looked at Liebe in pain.

"Silencer is a useful thing." said Asta. Yami looked at Asta as Asta was addressing Yami.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Yami.

"Ask you Wife." said Asta. Yami turned his head to Charlotte who was avoiding eye contact.

"What did you do?" asked Yami softly. Charlotte gripped her bedsheets tightly. Her soft lips trembled.

Asta walked near the bed. Each step Asta took, Yami heartbeats started getting faster and faster. Asta grabbed Charlotte's hair firmly and forced her to look at him.

"Answer him." said Asta with Dark Glare. Charlotte pleaded him with eye. Asta slapped Charlotte's cheeks causing it to swell up.

Yami looked at Asta in anger and tried to attack him. Liebe smashed his legs against Yami's stomach causing Yami to yelp in pain.

Asta sat on the chair. He took a deep sigh and looked at Charlotte. There was a silence for a minute.

"You're Wife was a Mafia Member." said Asta calmly. Charlotte passed another pleading look to Asta which was ignored.

"Mafia?" asked Yami. He looked at Charlotte asking for confirmation. She avoided his gaze again.

"Our first meeting, I was seven that time.." said Asta. Asta looked at Charlotte making a eye contact. 

Flashback

Asta entered his Kitchen only to see Charlotte with a Knife. 

Licita was laying on the floor. Her throat was slashed and blood was on the floor making all the way to Asta's school Shoes. Her pretty Ash-grey Hairs covered in blood.

Her eyes were opened widen in shock.

Asta little hands trembled. He looked at Charlotte. She quietly walked away leaving a child with his Dead Mother.

Asta screamed

Flashback End

Yami looked at Charlotte in shock and unbelievable look. Charlotte was panting. All those bad memories were coming back again.