chapter 1

A loop.

A closed and repetitive cycle that significantly affects our existence without us noticing it.

My whole life is a loop. The days start always the same,with me realizing that I'm actually alone in the world and the memories of my father hurt but I just don't show it. I hate that when people finally see your weakness start feeling compassion for you. That's why I never show what I actually feel and I act like a heartless girl who is mean to anyone. Well anyone expect Chloe. We're best friends since we were little and even when I tried so hard to keep her away,that sunshine girl always came back to me.
"Cool new shoes,funny how many things you can buy with daddy's money." A loud boy shout at me while I walk among the school's bullfights. "They are actually mommy's money, the next time think before speaking."I yell back at him and I feel actually really annoyed because this shoes are so pretty. This happens literally everyday. They think I'm a monster but at least a pretty one. I truly don't care about what the other's think about me unless it's Chloe. And there she is, leaning towards me smiling with her blonde hair and green eyes. "So who did you make cry today?" she asks quite amused "Harry,I apologize for her behavior,you know she actually likes you." I start laughing at that because she knows that i don't even know his name but Harry just smiles and walks away. "Now that he's gone I need to talk to you about something really important",and at that I just answer "Your favorite couple finally kissed?" she just chuckles before saying "Actually, I know that you hate people but I really like this guy and I want you to know him. Can you just try to be kind for me?"Another boy? God that girl is making me crazy. The last week she was obsessed with a certain Jake .I don't even know why I bring myself into remembering their name when she's gonna to just skip to another one. "Fine,I'll try. Who is he?",at that point she starts showing a fake smile "Charlie,show yourself".A blond guy, pretty tall with a shining smile walks in sayin "Sunshine,I missed you. By the way I'm Charlie Collins."Charlie Collins? He's literally known for his arrogance and narcissism "Nice to meet you,mr arrogant." I say giving him a dirty look but before I can add anything else I hear someone talk "Don't tell me that mr arrogant has already said one of his stupid things. Just shut up and act like a normal person. It's esausting." I like him. Brown hair,blue eyes and a really good sense of humor. "Oh she's friend with miss smartass? You really don't think before fall in love." I regret everything I said about this other stupid arrogant. Rich boys are always the same.
"Hello,mr. dumbass . Are you two brothers? Because you share a single neuron. Chloe really? They both suck." Jake at least was kind and friendly. "Look I know he's seems a little bit-" "A  stupid arrogant rich man?" "I was going to say just arrogant but yeah. Just give him a chance,I used to hate him but now I can't resist him." She can't-what? I totally prefer to kill myself that be nice to this idiot. "He's Leo by the way. Leo hale. And he's never like this. I swear." Whatever makes him sleep at night. "Now we have to go,bye. I hope I never see these two faces in my whole life again."I conclude pulling Chloe by her arm into our next class:latin.