Prologue/Info

Everyone knows the name Marinette's Dupain Cheng, right?

However, what they don't know about her is that she was actually adopted by Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng, and not their biological daughter. The truth is Tom and Sabine sadly couldn't have any children of their own, so when Marinette's birth parents sent her away after a threat on her life was made, she was adopted by the Dupain Cheng family and took up their last names and she died her hair to match Sabine's as a cover.

 The truth is Tom and Sabine sadly couldn't have any children of their own, so when Marinette's birth parents sent her away after a threat on her life was made, she was adopted by the Dupain Cheng family and took up their last names and she died h...

Marinette's real name is Estelle Everglow, the Eldest Daughter and only child to Queen Evelyn and King Evan.

Queen Evelyn

Queen Evelyn

King Evan

(A/N: Images don't belong to me. Credit to the artists behind these amazing masterpieces!)

Since birth Marinette/Estelle has been betrothed to Prince Ali of the Kingdom of Achu. (A/N: Again, Prince Ali from Miraculous Ladybug, not Prince Ali from Aladdin.)

However, with a twist. In this, Prince Ali will be bi, so one other male is included in the betrothal contract, with the agreence of Marinette/Estelle, when she is informed that Prince Ali is bi. The second male has to be agreed on by both Prince Ali, and Marinette/Estelle, as well as the second male must be okay and comfortable to being in a threesome with both parties.

Spoiler, Luka will be the second male added into the betrothal contract as in this, he'll be bi. Prince Ali and Luka will have some time alone, and then Marinette/Estelle, Prince Ali, and Luka will spend some time together, with adult supervision of course, before Luka is added into the betrothal contract, as a way to see if Prince Ali and Luka are okay and comfortable with each other, and then to see if they are okay and comfortable sharing each other in their betrothal, and eventual marriage.

Though there of course is a clause in the contract that all three parties must not be sexually involved with another, they can't bed another that is not in the contract, they can't make plans for a future with another that is not apart of the contract, and their intentions must be pure to both parties. Another clause is that if one of them wants to break it their part of the betrothal, say because they no longer feel comfortable with it being a threesome, than they may do so, however they can't break their part of the betrothal for selfish reasons, such as they had a fling and want to follow and be with that fling. The contract is partly magical, so it prevents all parties from being affected by love potions, spells, compulsions, and mind control/mind altering spells, compulsions, and potions.

Also, the contract has it be to where neither parties can fake their feelings with the other, it doesn't force the person to love the others, it just brings out their feelings for them more. And, none of them can force the other into a sexual act of any kind.

All three parties will know how to defend themselves, so if one tries to threaten them with bodily harm, as well as try to sexually assault/rape them, they can and do have the legal right to kill or badly injure their attacker for attempt assault, abduction, possible attempted line theft, and for possible attempted sexual assault/possible attempted rape.

Chloe, Alix, Max, Kim, Nathaniel and Nino will have a redemption. As well as Juleka and Rose. The rest are still under Lila's lies and eating them up right from the palm of her hand.

Ship(s):
Chlogami
Marclixthaniel (A/N: Aka Marc x Alix x Nathaniel. I know that Alix is an anti-romantic, but I personally feel as though this would be a cute ship as while Alix is a Tom boy who likes to do dares and stuff, she also really loves art like Nathaniel and Marc does. So I'm trying this ship out.)
Aurore x Mireille
Nino x Allan (A/N: From Felix's friend group)
Max x Kim
JuleRose
Myvan
Adrien x Lila

Master Fu is still the guardian of the Miracle Box. Miracle Queen didn't happen, Master Fu didn't become compromised in the episode Feast.

Marinette/Estelle is still guardian in training.

Master Fu will move to Marinette/Estelle's kingdom when her and her class go to there as a class trip. Marinette/Estelle will use the horse miraculous to get from her Kingdom to Paris for an akuma fight.

Master Fu will have taken Adrien's miraculous away and would erase his memory of who any information regarding the miraculous he knows, as well as erase his memory of being Chat Noir.

Adrien will remember Ladybug calling Lila out infront of him, but he won't remember any of his time as Chat Noir. He'll remember all the akuma's that have happened, and that Chloe had in the past been the cause for a lot of them, but he won't remember any of his time as Chat Noir, even when it is asked (demanded is more like) what happened to Chat Noir, why is there a new holder to the Black Cat miraculous, etc.

Marinette/Estelle and her friend group will know the identity of Hawkmoth and Mayura and will have gotten back the Peacock miraculous and will have fixed it. However they are being cautious of their next moves and are heavily observing Lila as they know she's a willing accomplice to Hawkmoth, and they're unsure if she knows Gabriel's identity as Hawkmoth or not, however they know that she's planning to, now more than ever, get her hands on the Butterfly miraculous now that Ladybug and her team have the Peacock miraculous back in their clutches. So they're keeping a heavy observation on her and her actions, to both gather even more evidence against her, and to hopefully get the Butterfly miraculous back in their clutches quicker.

Team Miraculous members:
Ladybug - Marinette/Estelle
Lady Noir - Juleka
Viperion - Luka
Ryuko - Kagami
Honeybee - Chloe
Bunnix - Alix
Protector - Nino
Pegasus - Max
King Monkey - Kim

That's all I can think of at the moment to put for the prologue and story information.

Hope you enjoy! ❤️