chapter 2

Another day, another slay, they all say, but then another day, is just another type of torture.

I just woke up and felt the biggest pain i ever felt in my head, I didn't feel like getting up that morning, i felt so bad I didn't even bother opening my eyes, but then obviously my mum came bothering me.

"Y/n! We finished the food! May you go and do some shopping for us?" i sighed, opened my eyes and got up, groaning from the big headache and backache i was having in that moment; "yea mum! I'm going!" she shouted back a thank you as i got up putting on my crocs.

I put on some random clothes and socks and put my crocs on. I toke my bag with money, phone, keys and my mums list of things i have to buy, and headed to the supermarket.

After a bit of walking i finally arrived, going inside, i get welcomed by a nice cold breeze, let's just say it was really summer and i was sweating so the most satisfying thing was a little bit of cold air.

I then went quickly searching for what my mum needed, it wasn't alot so i just took them by hands, and then when i was finished i decided to take some f/f (favourite flavour) juice since i was thirsty as fuck and was the most dehydrated piece of meat in existence, so i went, payed for the stuff, and finally made my way home, drinking the juice while i was on my way.

Finally i arrived home and as soon as i arrived i putted the bags on the floor, throw the empty juice thing in the trash and went to sleep for another few hours, just to wake up being late for work.

I gasped as i quickly got up from my bed and put my uniform on, and put my shoes, toke my bag with keys and money and other stuff as i run to the shop.

But then i saw a man standing close to the door, i could recognise his unique features by the light that was coming from the shop.

It was Kazuha.