Chaper 1: Prolouge

B e g i n...
-------------------------------------------------------

*Y/n falls onto a black void.*

Y/n: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*Y/n lands on a black glass floor.*

Y/n: "Oof!"

???: "Really? You don't feel any pain you know?"

Y/n: "Who are you?"

???: "You seem calmer than the last one. Well that's ok. I am Zero and I have brought you here for you to be reborn."

Y/n: "Oh, well now what?"

Zero: "Just flick these three levers. You'll get the papers for everything."

*Y/n flicks the three levers and three pieces of paper at Y/n.*

Zero: "What does the first one say?"

Y/n: "Highschool dxd? Shoot!"

Zero: "Hopefully you get something powerful... What about the next one?"

Y/n: "Human... Huh I don't know what to think about this."

Zero: "Great, just great. Of course, my brother got someone who was strong but I get a weak one... Well what about the last one?"

Y/n: "It's glitched out..."

*Y/n showed the paper that says 'ƈ̵̲̦̬͕̑̓̉͘ͅͅͅօ̶̡̲̫̥̰̣̖̳̮͕̭̪͑̀̄̽́͛͊͊̊̆͐̑͘͝ֆ̷̣͇́͐́͌̄͑̓͋̽͛̓̿ʍ̶̧̘̻̠͇͚͉͔̱̍́͊͑́͂͐̀̈̋̆͒͊͝ͅɨ̴̧̳͉͕̜̲͈̳͕̻̘̒͗̕͝ƈ̷̬̄̉̄̇̾̈́̂̑͐̂̊̃͝͠ ̸̡̨̥̖̟̲̬̠͕̜͖͎͖́̃̽̅̆͋̓̍͝ɢ̸̢͉̗͓̥̦͖̈́̎͐͝ͅǟ̶̙̫̯̺̙̪͓̒́̅̾̊̍̈́̑͊̚ʀ̵̡̛̛͌͑̌̀̈օ̸̡̨̠̮͕̘̼̳̼̟̝̬̪͚͆͑̾̒̏͗͂͒͆͒̚͝ʊ̷̭̟͇̤̂̈́̂͌̋̌̈̀̚͝͝''*

Zero: "Well shoot... Well when your power is strengthened it should be more readable... anyways good luck."

Y/n: "Any advice?"

Zero: "Don't die and train till you almost die."

Y/n: "What is that logic?!"

Zero: "Also you'll get some memories that will help you out. Goodbye."

*Y/n falls through the floor and he falls into a portal*

Y/n: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

----End of the begining----